Konduskar Travels Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to Konduskar Travels

Having problems with Konduskar Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Konduskar Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Konduskar Travels

Kolhapur District

Konduskar Travels Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Konduskar Travels reviews & complaints page 2

I am regular your customer but today dated 13.08.21 we travel mumbai to ichalkaranji with 2 box so your cleaner take 100/- for luggage charges...I am already paid 1100/-for tickets so how you give extra money for luggage???...

Bus condition is very poor, you are changing high rates but service and conditions is 3rd class.
1) bus driver is roughly behaviour with passanger
2) linkage from bus roof top to inside
3) bed totally glosbe
Konduskar Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Miraj to pune highway is closed because of flood situation I have canceled my ticket. I want full refund for that. After confirming with konduskar office miraj I canceled my ticket then how can you take cancellation charges?? It's natural situation
    Jul 25, 2021

Maze nav sakharam autade aahe .me 22 Julie Roji mumbai te kolhapur proves karat hoto.me booking chya veli paytm vr pahile hote ki light, blanket, charging points he aahe.pn charging point band hota .he 14 tarkhels pn ghadal aahe .

I had booking from Pune to Kolhapur on 20/03/2020, the travel was cancelled on right time, you had assured that you will refund my amount, but still I haven't received it.

I have done regarding these so many calls & mail but no one is responding to it, these my last try otherwise i am going take a strict action against it.
        [protected]@gmail.com

PNR--188343

Date 28 Mar 21 la seat no L5, L6 book kele hote Aurangabad to ichalkaranji bus cancel zhali 3 divas zhale paise milale nahi.
          Seat name - balkrushna dhekle, Savita dhekle
          Credit card name - Vijay vitthal dhekle
          Mobile no - [protected]
          Ac card no -[protected]
          Please send money

The food is bad, staff is rude. They are always out of stock for something or the other. They have stupid rules like no single wadapav. Once they give the bill then they will say they don’t have the item altho I can see it in front of me! Please choose another break stop this is highly inconvenient for regular travellers!

Dear sir

My self Anil Jadage I have tried to book my ticket Kolhapur to Pune on 20Feb2021 with Konduskar travel mobile app, but unfortunately I was not received ticket but amount was cut and again I have booked ticket by redbus late night and that was successful.
              I tried to contact but nobody given answers properly Pl help
              Mar 08, 2021
              Updated by Anil1975
              So kindly arrange to refund my cut amount.
              Please refer attached details.

I have been travelling from Mumbai to Kolhapur and my PNR is 343066.
                I have selected U4 seat while booking but somehow I got L13. There is lot of luggage on my side seat. It is full of boxes and smelling badly and I am the only passenger who is suffering from the same. I am going to attach the photos. This is not appreciating from Konduskar Travels.

People working here in pune dandaker pool office are not at all clear about what they want to say they don't guide correctly.
                  And customer should be supported in his difficult situations.
                  Today's behavior was very harsh. The person named krishan mohite and other person sitting next to him were very rood.
                  During this tough situation konduskar didn't provide online payment service worst. Didn't expected this from such...

Very pathetic service, they will not send the parcel on the day when u want, they will keep u waiting for hard cash for billing hard copy of chalan, owner doesn't have manners, he is very rude, very bad service, don't use konduskar Travell for parcel delivery, my urgent parcel they sent next day just bcoz I had soft copy of delivery Chakan but not the hard copy, they told me the wrong time of bus n I missed the bus, don't use this option

We are going to say that Konduskar Travels Secunderbad. Seems to be very poor service as committed to delivery in 24 hours But it almost 48 hours completed but material still not reached even not updating any response and saying lies that bus break down at kollapur Pls look into the matter and do the needful

Dear Sir / Madam,

Subject : Criminal assault on me

I'm Dinesh Dahagama an engineering employee of Kirloskar Pnematic co.Ltd Pune traveling from Hyderabad to Pune on 10 Jan 2021 night by (konduskar travel) vehicle No MH-09 EM- 8952.
                      I boarded the bus in Nizampet of Hyderabad, the bus ticket collectors both beat me very badly, including inflicting head injury and breaking my eyeglasses in Miyapur of Hyderabad. the name of the ticket collector is Sayed Faiyazuddin. I had to return to Pune, due to pressing work today, hence couldn’t personally come to PS to file this complaint.
                      Please bring the perpetrators of criminal violence to justice.

Konduskar Travels

Passengers: Nilesh Bukate+1more.
                        Seats: 29(M)
                        Boarding time: 15:45 Sun, 10 Jan 2021
                        Location: Konduskar Travels SangliOpp Bus Stand Sangli Opp Bus Stand Sangli
                        Landmark: Opp Bus Stand Sangli..
                        AC not working when bus start, 3-4 times ask to driver, no response received.. we are paying AC bus charges, but we are not availing this AC service.. if you faild to give this service, please refund the AC charges that you charge in ticket.
                        First check the AC and then bus available to the customers.

Please reply .

I was boarded from Nashik to Kolhapur on 28 December, they had to switch buses at Peth Naka. Without confirming who is going to Kolhapur they switched buses and instead of going to Kolhapur, I was dropped at Jaisingpur. Very bad experience.

Worst travels in my 40 year traveling experience no video screens, no blanks was supplied I traveled on 28 12 2020 from pune to Bangalore

Mh09EM9094 ye bus kolhapur se online me sham 7 baje Haydrabad ko nikalne ka Timeing tha lekin 7:30 pe aya or subaha 07:40 ka time online me dikhaya tha or ab 10 baje ke bad pohchega bol raha He ab mera Haydrabad se flight he vo inke bajese chut jayega iska kharcha mujhe konduskar bus company dena chahiye 3000 or me ek soldier hu mujhe kal report karna he uska bhi let hoga konduskar bus ke bajese

Your staff is picking parcels unlegal @ unknown source and pick up point

Travel date 08-11-20. Thane to Kolhapur. Bus no 9189. worst experience ever. the bus was breakdown at Sanpada at 11.30 PM on the inner road isolated from main highway. there was no support or system in place to make available repairs immediately. all the passengers were forced to spend whole night in a lonely place. Another Bus was made available at 5.30 am. from 11.30 to 5.30 all the passengers were stuck up. Very bad experience. Konduskar is big name in Travels. But shown very poor support system in case of emergency breakdowns of vehicle. On road support system is not in place. Very bad experience. Konduskar should refund fair of the day.

A parcel has been booked from borivali [w] for solapur on 28.07.2020 with the lr no 55/31975, but still the parcel has not been received, even the contact no of solapur is not reachable and if at all reachable its not responding, even tried to contact all your customer care no. None of them are working.