[Resolved]  Kotak Mahindra Bank — address change request

Complaints ID :'KMBL=[protected]'

As am requested to update my communication address through Home Branch (Thennampalayam, Tiruppur 641604) with Proof of documents and change request form but 10 days gone till now my address was not updated.
After That i Register Customer Complaints through Kotak Websites. after the bank persons called me to sent again the documents through whatsapp, i has been sent the document after one day after my complaint has closed due to whatsapp Aadhar documents was not clear. and i asked through mail i will sent to you mail for Aadhar proof but there is no response.
Conclusion : My Communication Address Change Request
Failure : As i submitted Form and Proof of Document through Home Branch What Happened? The Bank is misleading the customers time?

Thanks and Regards,
Nanthakumar S

address change request
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 19, 2019
After the complaint the Kotak CC is forwarded to my home branch after the home branch Bank Person has called me after the call the process has been resolved. But am Register Online Complaints at kotak.com that the reference is finally closed. this website complaint not noticed yet.. Anyway Solutions Clear.. Thank you Team.

[Dec 19, 2019] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by nanthu.snk Dec 19, 2019
Only Complaint notified but the solution? this is second time of my complaint. and also still waiting for the good solution about my complaint. will update after get results...
Updated by nanthu.snk Dec 19, 2019
The Complaint status is still processing but the status is marked as resolved? all the kotak complaints is following the same tricks (Mark as Resolved)?.
am very disappointed customer support from Kotak. almost Half months passed still no solution find with all the kotak bank procedures followed by me.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051