Kotak Mahindra Bank — harassment to the core

10 days before my due date i started receiving phone calls everyday stating ur due date is on 23rd, due to that inconvenience i stated i ll not make the payment i want to do settlement. But everyday atleast 20 to 30 times i receive call from the collections. Hence i requested to talk to a supervisor. A person named karthik spoke to me but the way he spoke to me was very insulting, he said i don't have the capacity to may after all 900. But i was ready to settle the complete amount at one shot which is 45000. But the way he spoke to me and his imsults are ridiculous which affected me mentally now am disturbed. I dont want to continue any services from kotak and am scared about the collection supervisor. Please help me from him.

[Feb 01, 2019] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Janani Thangaraju Feb 01, 2019 Please be very careful with this website, people call and starte they are calling on behalf of the bank and speak to you regarding settlement and send u a request via upi. Dont make the payment they ll give all emp id tell u its just an approval link. Don't do it its all fake I just received a call from [protected] named Rahul a fraud.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Kotak Mahindra Bank
    Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051