[Resolved]  Kotak Mahindra Bank — Old Overdue still reflecting in cibil - zero response from customer care

Old Overdue still reflecting in cibil - zero response from customer care. I have availed a loan from Familycredit on year 2008. Closed on year 2011. Recently I came to know my cibil is reflecting with Rs. 2800 overdue on Kotak bank. I have attached the cibil screenshot. I tried reaching customer care, they have asked us to mail the details. Which I have did 4 times so far. Called customer care 4 times so far. Each time they are asking us to drop mail, and confirms will respond within 2 days. it has been 15 days, 4 mails, no response.
Old Overdue still reflecting in cibil - zero response from customer care
Jul 26, 2021
It was a Marathon. But finally they have provided a link to make payment of outstanding.
Jul 07, 2021

Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kotak Mahindra Bank
    Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051