[Resolved]  Kotak Mahindra Bank — Online saving account

I had opened online saving account with Kotak on dated 23.12.2016. They had mention account will be open immediately but till now account has not been opened.
I have tried several times to contact customer care no. but never connected. I have also written to customer but did not received any response. Today I visited to branch, Manager replied he can't help as account has been opened online.
Really worst people worst bank.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 27, 2017
Complain not resolved only an email received from [email protected] quoting ! Pls give me some time while I take a closer look & get this issue sorted out!

[Jan 23, 2017] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ravi14055 Jan 27, 2017
Complain not resolved still account has not been opened. Only an email received from service.[protected]@kotak.com quoting !

Pls give me some time while I take a closer look & get this issue sorted out!

Comments

Kotak Mahindra Bank — Deduct rs. 22329/- from my credit card

Without my authorization how they can deduct amount from my credit card.

25.01.2017 date of deduction
[protected] my mobile no.
kindly request to refund as soon as possible
...
...

Please refund my 5000 rupees my application number tracing id: JS02154061
UNABLE to account open
So please refund my rupees
Kotak Mahindra Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 14, 2017

Apologies for the inconvenience. We would be glad to help you. Plz write us at [email protected] for further assistance.

Team Kotak
I had opened online saving account with Kotak on dated 04.02.2017. They had mention account will be open immediately but till now account has not been opened.
Really worst people worst bank
application number tracing id: JS02154061
mob:[protected]

Kotak Mahindra Bank
    Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051