Kotak Mahindra Bank — want to close my kotak bank account (811 edge)

Hi kotak team,

6 months ago i had opened my 811 zero balance bank account but when i checked in my kotak app it was showing me two account numbers at that time i wasn't sure about that. After 3 months when i got a message of balance charged to me for non maintenance of minimum balance. When i visited branch then i got to know that from that two account one is 811 edge and other is one 811 zero balance account. So how this # is happen. I told them to close my 811 edge account but they told me to submit your request we will close you 811 edge. But they didn't do that currently i am still got a message of non maintenance of minimum balance charged for 531.00 rupees. I don't want to pay a single penny as i had opened 811 zero balance account. This is bank mistake that they have open my two account numbers.

Wanted to close my account as soon as possible.
want to close my kotak bank account (811 edge)

[Mar 12, 2018] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by premchand448 Mar 12, 2018 Hi Kotak Team,

6 months ago I had opened my 811 zero balance bank account but when I checked in my kotak app it was showing me two account numbers at that time I wasn't sure about that. After 3 months when i got a message of balance charged to me for non maintenance of minimum balance. When i visited branch then i got to know that from that two account one is 811 edge and other is one 811 zero balance account. So how this ### is happen. I told them to close my 811 edge account but they told me to submit your request we will close you 811 edge. But they didn't do that currently i am still got a message of non maintenance of minimum balance charged for 531.00 rupees. I don't want to pay a single penny as i had opened 811 zero balance account. This is BANK mistake that they have open my two account numbers.

Wanted to close my account as soon as possible.

Account to be close
Account number (811 edge)
CRN :[protected]

Comments

As per communication PF claim settled of Rs 79865/- but Amount credited in account of Rs 71878/-
So Rs 7987/- less credited towards claim no - MHBAN[protected]
Please look in this.
Attached the screen shot of claim settled confirmation.

Shreeyak Shah
[protected]@gmail.com

premchand448's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 13, 2018
10 % tax, I have gone through this.
I need passbook to know my account statement and cheque book for easy transuction.

Kotak Mahindra Bank
    Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051