Kotak Mahindra Bank — Worst service and no response

Hello my self Deep Badiani from Surat ( Gujarat ) Its been 10 days and i have asked to open current account of my firm in your bank ( kotak bank surat piplod branch in IBC ) . The guy name Pravin who was handling us and asked all the documents which needed and i submitted all the documents which was been asked frm him but after that he said in 2 days account will get open when ever i called him he said today 100% u will get your account no. And today its 10 days and still he is fooling me arround. I just want to say u one thing i[censored] cant handel ur customers than shut down your bank. Worst service worst experience. I said that it was urgent than also you all delayes and wasted my time really worst experience. Hope to see you positive reply from you or else i have many banka you are not the only one.

Deep Badiani

[Jan 18, 2017] Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kotak Mahindra Bank
    Kotak Mahindra Bank Address
    27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051