[Resolved] KTM Sportmotorcycle — scam

ktm ajmer-ajmer motor,c/o naresh shoes,opp railway hospital ,near petrol-ajmer, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
 Chetan Khichi on Jun 17, 2019
Complaint for not getting RC Book
I am chetan prakash khinchi, S/O- panchu lal khinchi, Vill- bijainagar Dist- ajmer. It is to inform you that My Motor bike (ktm rc 390), bought from KTM ajmer showroom, on the 25/02/ 2019. When I am communicating with the ktm Showroom, they said that within a few days I will get it. In this way I am harassing for 2 months. In this situation I am requesting to you that please take necessary action against ktm showroom for negligence. Thanking You.

scam
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 27, 2019
Well i send a message on twitter and they replied instantly and asked me my problem and told me that they will contact me after two days they call me and told me that they talked to dealership and soon he will provide me my bike number

[Jun 19, 2019] KTM Sportmotorcycle customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Chetan Khichi, Jun 18, 2019
Chassis no. : MD2JYJYH8JC212832
ENGINE : 8-938*65327*

He gave me some rc number that are not valid or someone else number i asked him that this number is not mine then said sorry i send wrong rc number and {yesturday i talked him :- he is still sayinng that he will provide me rc number within two days } i mean its already too late for that i filled a complaint on ktm care app and he wants to resolve it by talk i mean i dont want to talk just give me my bike rc number{ when i visit showroom yesturday he said he need my sign on that complaint paper he is a liar <he said that this is ur visiting paper but it written on that paper that im satisfied or not and im not, so didnt sign that paper >.. }
i already paid whole payment with rto and insurance
total "293000"
and still facing problem like this why ??
Updated by Chetan Khichi, Jun 18, 2019
how long i need to wait ..bcz
i didnt drive my ktm rc 390 in last two months
if this is going on then take it back i dont need this bike and give me my whole money..who need this when u cant drive
KTM Sportmotorcycle Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2019
For effective resolution of the issues raised by you, kindly provide your details in link given below.

Updated by Chetan Khichi, Jun 21, 2019
i already submit COMPLAINT on ur new ktm care beta...but still nothing happend like i told u he is a liar and now he is saying i need to wait another week ..soon i will launch an fir in police station against him and ktm india ..
Updated by Chetan Khichi, Jun 23, 2019
Complaint snap

scam

Comments

KTM Duke 125cc this bike engine problem.all KTM showrooms didn't response currectly. All KTM showroom managers telling sorry can't and no stokes.all are give these two reason.i m waiting for 2week after that I ll return u r bike.

Betriebsgebiet Süd, Stallhofnerstraße 3, A-5230, Mattighofen, Austria