Kurl-On — defective mattress not return back by company.

L-604 KAMAL BOILDING, JALVAYU VIHAR DEFENCE CO CHS, SECTOR 20 KHARGHAR, NAVI MUMBAI., Panvel, Maharashtra, India
 Sneh Kr Agarwal on Feb 21, 2019
I had purchase two numbers KURL-ON mattress on 07th Jan 2019 from company dealer M/s Naveen Foam Centre, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. Tax invoice number is 474.

I received fully defective mattress and these mattress is one year old mattress.

I did multiple time calls on company call centre number [protected] and after multiple time discussion they register complain. Complain Number is 793900 and 793901.

KURL-ON Company executive Mr. Ramesh has visited my home with another staff for mattresses inspection. They found mattress is defective in quality and as per Ramesh “The same type of complain has also come from another customers. Company will change both mattresses within three days’ time.
Today date 21st Feb’ 2019 my both complain has been rejected by company without any reason or justification. I call back to Mr. Ramesh but they had also not given reason for rejection.

I have backbone problem. Doctor advised me for use hard mattress but unfortunately due to above problem, I am not able to use mattress as advice by doctor. This is affecting my health every day. I have too much pain. I cannot purchase another mattress now. KURL-ON Company is completely responsible for my poor health. Delay for issue resolution is affecting my health every day.

Tax Invoice Copy, Guarantee Card copy, both mattress photo and both mattress tag copy attached for reference.
Kindly look the matter and ask company to return back both mattress and return my money back as earliest, so I will purchase another mattress.

Thanks and Regards
Sneh Kumar Agarwal

Updated by Sneh Kr Agarwal, Feb 24, 2019

My complain not resolved by Kurl-on.
Kindly look the matter.

Regds
Sneh

Comments

Hi team.
I had purchased a memory foam pillow from Pune (dorabjee mall store nibm, Pune)

The density of the pillow is too high that it does not take the shape of neck while sleeping and hence the neck and whole body pains after using it.
Can you please help to exchange it.

Amit
We brought kurlon mattress on 9-mar-2019. We asked for a good mattress. But they conveyed us foam bed is bed. But from thay day we old people are facing backache. So we want you to replace the coir bed

III Floor North Block 47 Dickenson Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560042
    Kurl-On - defective mattress not return back by company.