Levi's India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 5, 2022

File a complaint to Levi's India

Having problems with Levi's India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Levi's India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Levi's India

462016

Levi's India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 102 0501

Levi's India reviews & complaints(471)

Order - IND[protected]
It's been more than a month since I requested the return. It has not been picked up till date. I have been calling and mailing the customer service team since the return was created and haven't received any response other than automated emails. NO ONE is picking up. I want this to be taken care of as soon as possible. I want my money back. Bad experience so far. Pathetic service....
Order Number - IND[protected]

The current status of my order is still pending for shipping. kindly update when the order will be shipped and if the order has been shipped then share the shipping details....
Inspite of repeated mails, i have not received any response from Levis .
I am now going to post this on social media platfotms that levis is fraudulent .
I was trying to place an order for a mile high jeans worth rs2659 using paytm.
The amount was deducted from my acc but order not placed yet.

PLEASE HELP AND GET ME MY MONEY BACK....

Hi, I do not have the bill but my jeans is not even an year old and has already got torn from the inner thigh.
Not just mine, my daughter’s is also torn from the same place.
Denim are supposed to be for rough use. These denims are not even lasting a year and we pay unreasonably high cost for it.
I need a replacement of both the denims

Vasudha
Levi's India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had bought one t shirt of white and blue colour from pacific mall subhash nagar on 11 may. I wore it on 15 jun and then i wash it off the blue colour can be seen on white colour also.please come with a solution to this

Levi's India — No refund even after a month of returning the product

I had order a pair of shoes from Levi's India website on 11th may Order ID: IND[protected] which I returned on 13th may as it didn't fit me properly and it was under the return time window, a delivery person from Delivery picked the return with ID:DLVPC[protected] later that day I received an email to send my bank details to initiate a refund, to which I replied with the bank details but 10days pass by I don't get any refund. I contact them...

I had purchased a mile high supper skinny jeans jeans from levi's store in shoppers stop, inorbit, malad on 31st december. and I have barely worn them it still looks brand new but even after minimum (4-5 wears) its starting to rip off from the back pocket, I had bought 3 pairs of jeans on the same day the other 2 are nice (except that 1 of the 2 is a basic black jeans which started to fade really quick just after 3-4 wash i could see a huge differece i bought a black jeans from levi's expecting that it would last me longer, it would not fade like the other brands black jeans but right now my major concern is this jeans which is ripping off) but this one has some issues. I request you to please replace it or give me refund i have spent around 2.5k on this jeans and now I don't see the worth. I used to love Levi's but it's the 2nd times my jeans is starting to rip off from back pocket, I hope the quality is not being compromised.
      Levi's India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a couple of jeans from levis in Feb last week 2022.
        One of them torn in May itself. I wrote to their consumer care and even followed but there is no response from company.
        Levi's India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought my jeans in October 2021 from the store and it has been 6 months and my jeans is beginning to shred from my thigh area
          Levi's India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased levi’s jeans from online store myntra in Feb 2022 for Rs.2500 but it got damaged just after two-three wash in just 4 months, I haven’t worn it for more than 10 times and the fibres of fabric is getting apart so early, when levi’s is providing 2 years warranty for its products in US and canada then why not in India, if can’t provide better product for our hard earned money then stop selling these cheap products.
            br...
            +1 videos

I bought a pair of jeans on 9th January 2022 from one of the outlet of levi and it is torn in 4 months and it's color also faded it was of ₹ 4100 if sell goods so costly then atleast u must provide quality a 1000 ₹ jeans is much better, i want my refund
            Levi's India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a pair of levis straight fit jeans. Barely used it about 2p times or so and it has already started frayung very badly between the thighs.
              This 8s very disappointing considering they are ecpensive. The funny thing is, the fit and comfort are superb and I have been searching for this exact high waist straight fit design but they say its been discontinued.

Rachel William Joseph
              Levi's India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

1- I ordered a jeans on 03/05/2022from Levi's official site only and order no for that is IND[protected] and ordered under COD payment mode but because of size issue, I returned it on 06/05/2022,
                2- on same day with different size I again ordered the same jeans with upi payment mode but the order didn't placed due to technical issue but amount deducted from my account.
                Both issues I discussed with customer care on phone call...
                Customer service is the worst at Oberoi Mall, no Curtesy and zero consideration toward customer. The behaviour is intolerable. I am not sure they get the requisite training’s...

My wife received as a gift from Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India, whilst she was the Comptroller in Kerala Raj Bhavan, a handmade black leather Levis backpack, a couple of years ago.
                As she did not have the need for it, she gave the unused product to me in the year 2022, for use in Bahrain, where I am a resident.
                The unused product was in good condition when I brought it to Bahrain. Over the past two to three months, the colour changed gradually and now it looks patchy, worn out and haggard.
                There was no chance of any misuse or abuse as I was the sole user and was using it to and from my air-conditioned house and office in an air-conditioned car.
                Levi's India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I went to buy clothes from Levi's Hanuman chowk, meerut (uttar pradesh)
                  They told me that I will get 1000 off on purchase of 12, 000.I shopped for 37, 000 they just said that I will get discount only off 1000 on this total amount shopping i got so disappointed by there behaviour that after this incident i left all my items and did a shopping only off 13000 from it and they were misbehaving i request the company to please look forward on this matter and take necessary steps on it.
                  Levi's India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to return the order bought online. According to the policy the item is eligible for a return from my side however the website says mumbai is a containtnent zone and cannot be returned. Covid 19 is no longer a thing in mumbai now and I want to a return pick up please.
                    Levi's India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I have used only 5 time jeans of model no 511 w-30 the jeans become damage the threading is moving from the lower parts I m unsatisfied with the Levi’s quality becouse I m regular customer of your valuable product .an I m taking this product from your Jamshedpur store....

I have purchased a Levi's tagged t shirt from one local store Neelam textiles port Blair Andaman pun code 744101
                      I have paid Rs.2799/- for it please confirm whether its Levi's original products. The tags of information are of paper.
                      Levi's India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I gave my two jeans pants for alteration about 3 days ago at levis store in ramatalkies, Visakhapatnam, but they haven't done alteration to my pants till now. They are making me wait for another day for that small task. So please look into this issue and get my work done ASAP.