Larsen & Toubro Infotech [L&T]
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.

Larsen & Toubro Infotech [L&T] Customer Care

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.

L&T House, Ballard Estate, P. O. Box: 278

501, Sakar Complex I, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad 380009
Tel: +91 79 6630 4000
Fax: +91 79 2658 0491

Chandigarh
Aspire Tower, 4th Floor, Plot No. 55, Industrial and Business Park, Phase I, Chandigarh 160002
Tel: +91 17 2464 6846

38 Cubbon Road, Bangalore 560001
Tel: +91 80 2502 0100
Fax: +91 80 2559 6397

Chennai
L&T Construction Campus, 2nd Floor, TC 1 Building, Mount Poonamallee Road, Manapakkam, Chennai 600089
Tel:

Radhadaya Complex, Old Padra Road, Vadodara 390015
Tel: +91 26 5661 3638
Fax: +91 26 5233 6184

Jaipur
Monarch Building, 1st Floor, D-236 & 237, Amrapali Marg, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur 302001
Tel: +91 14 1438 5900

Skybright Building, R. Puram Junction, M.G. Road, Kochi 682016
Tel: +91 48 4235 9169
Fax: +91 48 4235 8982

Lucknow
A-28, Indira Nagar, Faizabad Road, Lucknow 226001, U.P.
Tel: +91 52 2492 9901

Thu 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
Fri 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun 08:00 am - 08:00 pm

Larsen & Toubro Infotech [L&T] related photos (170)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Larsen & Toubro Infotech [L&T] Complaints & Reviews

Dharamvir Pal Sharma
I retired from Larsen & Toubro Mumbai-72 , on[protected]. I requested to avail this facility through SBI Ambala Cantt-133001, Haryana. The pension paper kit No. HR/pension/MH/424/8238 was forwarded to SRO-EPF Office KARNAL in the month of october 2009. Karnal office is mum on the issue.
Now there is no response from Karnal office to start pension

Dharamvir Pal Sharma
[protected], Mob.No. [protected]

Larsen & Toubro Ltd. — EPF

Maine R.S.ENGG. Jo Ki SUB CONTRACTOR HAI LARSON & TOUBRO LTD. ka.waha maine 26/10/2010 se17/1/2012 tk Job Kiya waha se muje Jo E.P.F No. MH19900/322-680 MILA wrong hai aur company ne sabhi worker ko wrong EPF no. hi diya hai .
mai kya kru...............
I am Nanda Dulal Dutta ( PS Code:015758) had resigned from L&T-ECC Division from 20.05.2006 and entitled for Pension ( DOJ: 23.01.1995) . At the time of getting release from my services ( In BLRO ), I was told that after completing of my 50 yrs of age the Pension will start. My DOB is 01.01.1963 and I shall complete 50 years age on 31.12.2012. In this regard please inform me the procedure for getting pension / from which office I shall receive pension, however I had completed all necessary formalities at BLRO at the time of getting relieved.
You are requested to do the needful action this matter.

With best regards,

Nanda Dulal Dutta
PS No;015758

Refund ffor the assessment year 2008-09

Sir/Madam,

I had filled up tax return form for the period of 1st April 2007 to 31st March 2008. As per my tax return form I am eligible of refund of amount Rs. 19, 168/- in assessment year 2008-09. I have also checked status of refund online, but didn't get any result. Kindly suggest, how I will get my refund back asap. My form1 6 details are as follows.

Employee Name : Shekhar D. Chaudhari
    Employee PAN No: AGLPC9060D
    Assessment Year : 2008-09

Name of Employer and Address : Larsen & Toubro LTD, L&T House N M Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400001.

Please do the needful as early as possible.

Thanks and Regards
    Hello Mr. Chaudhury,
    I suggest you contact me asap
    I'am an authorised Tax Attorney

Shekhar D Chaudhari
      Auto Rickshaw meter showing faulty reading

This is regarding an auto rickshaw which showed faulty reading on its meter.

I took an auto rickshaw when i was coming back home which is at Akashwani Colony (near Malwani Church) from Malad Station (W).When i reached my destination i was shocked and amazed to see the reading in the meter as 6.30 which amounts to Rs. 62 where as in reality it costs around Rs 42 to Rs 45 the max. I knew reason of this faulty meter reading. This happened because in meter there are three numbers (0,1 & 2) which are missing literely. I didn't noticed this initialy. When I asked the driver also to justify the reading to me but instead of justifying he got offended and said that this could happens and he would not take money less Rs. 62.

I request you to please take corrective action on this rickshaw whose number is given below. Also requesting you to please keep me updated with the progress of this complaint if possible.

Auto Rickshaw number: MH-02-RA.8977

Shekhar

Auto Rickshaw — Auto Rickshaw faulty meter reading

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is to bring to your notice the usage of faulty meters in Auto rickshaws in Hyderabad city. Today I travelled from Madhapur Police station to Raheja Mindspace, Hitech city.And the kilometers in the meter showed as 5.9kms and meter charge showed as Rs41.70/- This is definitely a malpractice , for which the concerned traffice authorities should definitely take an action.
      I travel in this route daily and the meter usually shows Rs28 - Rs30. And this particular auto meter was showing 42/-, which is definitely a faulty reading . The meter was definitely tampered and when I told the rickshaw driver that his meter was running too fast and I will not pay him according to this faulty meter, the driver started shouting saying his meter reading is correct.Finally I had to pay him Rs.40/-
      I warned him that I will definitely raise a complaint against such illegal practices.

The Auto rickshaw no: is : AP 12 V 3037.

I request the traffic authorities to take the necessary steps against these tampered meter reading autos and their rude drivers.
      this is the common complained which we allcome accross with those type of auto driver but nothing happens to cut down as our system is so corrupted

R G SHIMPI

We have sent a letter from Larsen & Toubro Limited - Powai to Pune on 7th Oct 2009 through your Service center with Express Delivery Charges. Even after 4 days have passed the letter has not reached the destination.

We try to contact your Customer Care Service as well as 24 Hour Operations Centers the attendant puts the call on hold quietly disconnect.

I am enclosing herewith a scanned copy of the receipt for you to kindly look into the matter and ensure to deliver the letter by today itself.

R. G. Shimpi
        Phone[protected]
        Mobile[protected]
        Fax No[protected], 1616
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

M/S Larsen & Toubro Ltd, Ecc Division, Dial Project, New Delhi - 110037 — RECEIVING FAKE COMPANY OFFER LETTERS [Resolved]

NARASIMHA MURHTY K

Recently i am received Offer letters for Two Companies 'INFOCON & NELTECH'.
          After...

Larsen & Toubro Ltd — TRANSFER OF PROVIDENT FUND ACCUMULATION OF EX-EMPLOYEE [Resolved]

RITUL MAHENDRA SHAH
          To:-
          The Regional PF Commissioner
          Sub Regional Office
          Plot No-222, Sector-Charkop,
          Kandivli(West),...

Larsen And Toubro — HARASSING trainees [Resolved]

Deepak
          L&T is a well known Indian Brand in whole world.

All of its branches are recruiting college students as...

jaybardhan
          Respected Sir

My A/C no. [protected] & my ATM card no.[protected]. I somehow wrongly entered the PIN no thrice & my ATM card is blocked.
          So i request you please unblock my card and please send my pin no. on my email id - [protected]@larsentoubro.com or my mob. no [protected]. my old pin no. 2935.

yours faithfully

Jay Bardhan
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Larsen & Toubro Limited, 14th Mile Vill. - Nimji, Tal. Kalmeshwar, Nagpur. 0712 / 238056 — Misplaced consignment [Resolved]

PUNEET KUMAR

This is extremely regrettable that one consignment[protected] dtd.24.06.2009 which was despatched...

Sachin Arun Ghugare
            Dear Sir/ madam,

I have shifted from my previous organisation "Cyber Marine Knowledge Systems Ltd., C B D Belapur, Navi Mumbai" to "Larsen & Toubro Limited, Powai, Mumbai". My new organisation has sent the request to transfer PF from my old organisation in May -2007. After not receiving the transfer, Larsen & Toubro has sent a reminder letter in Feb-2009. There has been no reply from PF yet.

Larsen & Toubro Limited — Transfer of Connection

I want to transfer my connection from Udaipur (Rajasthan) to Vadodara (Gujrat) and I am facing problem for the asame.

Larsen & Toubro Limited — I have Lost my Netbanking Password

Dear Sir / Madam

I Have lost of my Net Banking User ID and Password, hence please do the needful to arrange and provide the above same at the earliest.

My account No: [protected]

My ID : 1433802

Branch : Porur, Chennai

Fraud Interview Letter

They sent me fraud interview letter and asked me to deposit 12500. Larsen & Toubro Limited [protected]@larsentoubro.info <[protected]@gmail.com>

SOUMEN DEB
              Docket no 92156 dated 09.5.2009 booked from Rourkela to Jamshedpur. Document contains Road permit from a very reputed PSU. As per your Kolkata office document reached Jamshedpur on 11.5.2009
              But till date it was not delivered to our Jamshedpur address.

No feedback from your Rourkela office / Jamshedpur office / Kolkata office on this issue.

Kindly confir delivery status.

Rajeev Singhai
                Dear Sir / Madam,

This is regarding complaint for Tea serving in a Garib Rath Train.

On date 29/03/2009, I was travelling in a Train - Garib Rath/Train No. 2909 ( PNR No. [protected]) from Mumbai to Nizamudding. IRCTC pantry persons are serving food items and tea in a train. I took tea from one of the serving person at Rs. 5/ cup.

Some thing comes in my sip, when I took it out from my mouth, what I found it is some metal type piece. Then I call a person from whome I took the tea and enquired about it.

I asked him how you are preparing the tea?
                He told me, we are preparing it by Electric Immersion Rod (which is used to heat water).

Then I went to Pantry car & checked it how they are preparing the tea. To my surprice, It was so dirty place that if any body can see it will never take tea in any train.

Then I called the IRCTC supervisor )availble in pantry car & pantry incharge (Mr. Vinod as told by him) why they are using Emersion rod for making a tea ? This is not ment for making tea. It is used for heating water. It is not safe for food preparation.

His reply was - Sahab there is no cooking / tea preparation facility in this train. Ye to Garibo ki train hai. Hum to passenger ki madad karte hai. Apki chai me Kuch kachra aa gaya hoga, me Chai (Tea) replace kar deta hu. ( We are helping out passengers, may be some foreign particles comes in your tea, I'll rep[lace it).

Then I asked him, When there is no cooking facilitty provided in this train then why you are making it? It is illegal.

He replied - We are only helping out passengers.

I told him please stop making and serving tea further till Delhi or otherwise I will make a complaint.

He told me Every body knows it.

Please see the attached photographs of Tea cane and emersion rod which I took from my mobile camera.

Requesting you to immediately stop this illegal and unhealthy serving of food /eatibles in a train and strick action agianst the culprits.
                This complaint is pertaining to Railway Department, wrongly it heading Larsen and Toubro. I apologise for that.
                Hey dude,

Why are you blaming Larsen & Toubro?

Its not in the picture. Your complaint is with IRTCT & not with L&T.

Larsen & Toubro Ltd. — Withdrwal of my PF [Resolved]

Alok Mukherjee
                  My PF A/c No. WB/16601/115139 .I submit all documents in March, 2007 but till now i am not receive any amount....
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

pradeep kumar
                  Pan NO- ALFPK2895P

Please note I had paid excess income Tax which was deducted by my organization. The details of the excess amount paid and due for Refund are as follows:

Assessment Year Paid during Refund Amount in Rs. 3567.00

2006-07 Rs. 3567.00 Total Rs. 3567.00

Sir, I had already submitted the Form no. (16 & 12 BA ) to the North Lakhimpur (ASSAM) income tax office on date 05/11/2007 and the receipt nos. is 004506 . I have so many times tried to contact with the income tax office but no one is responding. Please help me in getting my excess tax paid amount as soon as possible.
                  Since I am a salaried person, I shall be grateful if you could kindly arrange to process the refund and send the same at the earliest on below given my permanent address as :

NAME - PRADEEP KUMAR S/O SHRI RADHEY SHYAM
                  VILL - SHAHAVABAD BAZAR
                  POST - JAGATPUR
                  DIST -VARANASI ( UTTAR PRADESH)
                  PIN CODE- 221301

I shall be grateful for your early action in the matter.
                  Regds

PRADEEP KUMAR

Sanjay Dinakarrao Bhande
                    I was in L & T Ltd. (ECC Division) @ Jamnagar. I left the the Job in Feb-2008.
                    I have submitted my PF withdrawl from in April-May' 2008.But still I have
                    not received my PF in my bank account.
                    I have asked for my PF amount & PF No., but from mumbai office they are not
                    informing anything.
                    Kindly Help.

From,

Sanjay Bhande
                    I am miresh kumar mishra my P.F.No is MH/19900/67584 I am working at 1997 To 1999.
                    RESPECTED SIR

I AM MD KAISER ALAM MY PF NO IS J/C/27/7 (PQ 139 557) I AM WORKING AT 1986 TO 1989
                    WITH REF TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED SUBJECT I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT HAD WORKED WIHT YOU IN THE YEAR 1986YO1988 AT YOUR RIHAND THERMAL POWER PROJECT, MIRZAPUR DIST (500MWBLR) WELDER .
                    AFTER FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT I HAD LEFT THE PLACE. SOMEWHERE IN MID 1990:S I HAD RECEIVED A MONEY ORDER SENT AT MY NATIVE PLACE. I.E AT AND POST SHIVRAM VIA NEHRA DIST . DARBHANGA BHIHAR ; UNFORTUNATE I WAY NOT PRESENT ATB THIS ADDRESS .I HAD SHIFTED MY RESIDENCE TO PUNE .ADDRESS KULADEEP ANGAN FLAT NO.9A.B WING_4TH FLOOR NEHRU NAGAR PIMPRI PUNE 411018.
                    SINCE THEM THERE WAS NO CORREPONDECE AND DID NOT KNEW WHOM TO CONTACT . RECENTLY I GOT THE ADDRESS FROM ONE OF MY OLD FRIEND AS SUCH I AM WRITING TO YOU, PLEAR HELP ME IN THIS CONNECTION AND ARRANGE TO RELEASE MY (PF) AMOUNT AT THE ADDRESS MENTIONED ABOVE. PLEASE WRITE TO ME IN CASE ANY OTHER CLARIFICATION IS REQUIRED .
                    THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION .
                    YOURS TRULY.

( M D KAISER ALAM )

SUSIL KUMAR BERA
                      I applied for the pan card on five month ago but i did not recived the pan card yet. I applied which Acknowledgment no is -[protected]. kindly advice what i should do. my address is-
                      VILL+PO - HADIA
                      PS - SUTAHATA
                      DIST-PURBA MIDNA PORE
                      WEST BENGAL
                      INDIA. PIN- 721654

Susil Kumar Bera

Larsen & Toubro Ltd, Ecc Division — Claim- P.F Dues [Resolved]

Prasenjit1968
                        One of our workman Late Chandan Talukder's family member had appilied for withdrawn of his PF amount in...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

VIJAY KUMAR SINGH
                        I have apply my passport on JAN 07, 2008 but still a date, I have not get my passport, on the website of passport enquiry show "Police report is adversed showcause notice send by post". in last up to date 02.12. 2008 so kindly take action as soon as possible .Kindly help me

THANKING YOU
                        NAME- VIJAY KUMAR SINGH
                        DOB -14th AUG, 1978
                        File No-z[protected] City-Gopalganj

Cell-[protected]

Sugandha
                          Absolutely useless and unreliable.. I think they should change their tag line of "Happy to help" They jus make the customer helpless and totally unhappy. Service request takes more than 3 months to get solved and that too the customer has to keep sending reminders. Useless!!! is the word that describes your service best!!

Ruchir Bhavsar
                            Respected Sir,
                            I received An Appointment letter from the mars Metal Limited, United Kingdom.
                            In this offer the company will give 10, 500 Pound Salary.
                            But they written that you have to make the documents by the London Tours Company Ltd.
                            So please sir, My query is that right way to recruitment.
                            This letter, which i have received is Froud??
                            Please give me the Information.
                            I want to know as soon as possible.
                            Thanks & Regards