[Resolved]  Latestone.com — ptron bluetooth in-ear headset not working properly

My name is shaik munna, i have purchased ptron bluetooth headset. It is not working properly having very noice sound in headphones, and it is working only one meter distance and only it works when stands idle. It has charging problem, worst product. I want to return product. Plz respond on this.

Order id : lo8383696
Order date: 03/10/2018

Invoice no: dfc[protected]
Date : 03/10/2018

ptron bluetooth in-ear headset not working properly
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 13, 2018

[Mar 13, 2018] LatestOne.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LatestOne.com Customer Care's response Mar 13, 2018
Hi we will contact you within 48 hours. Our executive will be addressing your concerns raised. Note: Please do not share bank details / credit card details with anybody over the phone. Thank You.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Im order a watch order id is
LO8266597
But im not agree with quality the digits r very small i want too return this order pls
LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2018

I had ordered it on 07.03.2018 and it was noticed that it was ordered in 5 days but today it has been five days. I have not yet found anything in tracking.
LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2018

"Kindly give your order id, the order id starts with LO or SO, so that we can check the further details in our database
Thank you."
Today I get my p from watch .but we watch is not started so pls give me a new watch
LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2018

Thank you."
Pr Ron i have purchase on date of 09-03-18 .I have receive none working had phone right side speaker note working ..i want to replace..
I want to get in tuch with you guys but I didn't get any contact number on the website..I request u team to please do the needful ...
My contact number.. [protected]
Order number ( LO8359234 )
LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2018

L08448094 the procted not working

LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Mar 27, 2018

Hi, we will contact you within 48 hours. Our executive will be addressing your concerns raised. Note: Please do not share bank details / credit card details with anybody over the phone. Thank You.

LatestOne.com Phone
    LatestOne.com Address
    Road Number 12, Banjara Hills, Telangana, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034