Lazypay — fraud transactions

Sushmagovt on Feb 19, 2019
Launching complaint in consumer court against this Company LazyPay as unauthorized transactions are being done. Request all other vendors supporting this payment to withdraw asap.without factor authentication as per RBI, Lazy pay is using customer and their card details in unauthorized manner to do transactions. You wont realise unless you check your credit card statements in detail.
I have the relevant proof with which I am filing case in Court against such Payment companies. Please be alert everyone!
Updated by Sushmagovt, Feb 19, 2019
Request All vendors Swiggy Nearbuy Flipkart and others to stop this payment company ASAP!

Comments

We'd like to inform that all the transactions processed through us and all your provided details are safe and secure and isn't shared with anyone. Request you to kindly write to us [protected]@lazypay.in for any further assistance.

Team LazyPay
I used lazypay for a transaction. I tried to pay the amount but the website is not working. Now they increase the amount and send me messages.

You can even pay your bill through our Lazypay application. We'd request you to kindly write to us at [protected]@lazypay.in and for any further assistance.

Team LazyPay
Laxypay gave me false personal loan offer for Rs. 30, 000, took my signed ECS & have never disbursed the loan. They deducted Rs. 118/- from my ac without my permission & have not provided me any explanation. They have not cancelled the ECS nor refunded Rs. 118/-. They state that the ECS needs to be cancelled from my bank, which is utter nonsense as per my bank manager. There is no reply to any of my mails. Moreover they do not mention the address or phone numbers in any of their mails. A total Fraud company. Never deal with Lazypay.

Lazypay - fraud transactions