[Resolved]  Lenovo — paid money for laptop but there is no reply from lenovo team and the order was not placed

We have purchased Lenovo 530S 14 Intel on Jan 23rd & below mail is the reference on payment and i have marked your consent person names Lalith Kumar(Lalit Kumar5
) & we are yet to receive the order if i call that Lalith Kumar
(Lalit Kumar5
) from your back end team he is not responding to us and switched off his mobile, Kindly resolve this and send me the tracking link of my order.

Note: We tried to place and order using the payment link which was sent from their back end team Lalith Kumar so we are afraid the money was wrongly sent to that Lalith Kumar (Lalit Kumar5
) account or what? who is that Net distribution team? is that their back end team? if yes, why can't they able to send tracking link to us?

Kindly do the needful as soon as possible, if it is fake we can register a police complaint on this because we paid 56990 & there is no response from lenovo after placing the order.

Below i have attached the invoice & payment details.

Kindly response on the same as soon as possible.

Am sending lenovo team details: +[protected]Lalith number)

Invoice i received from this mail ids: Billing,
[protected]@ndcommerce.in

My mail: [protected]@thenewsminute.com & my number [protected]
Aug 4, 2020
Jan 28, 2020

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lenovo
    Lenovo Address
    Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037