Lenskart — employer not updating date of exit in my epf account

Vatika mindscapes, Tower-D ,sec-27d , mathura road, near sarai metro station, Faridabad, Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 Nr.khan114 on Jul 7, 2019
Hello i'm nisar khan, i worked with lenskart solutions pvt ltd from 23 july 2018 to 05 april 2019. Notice period policy of lenskart is 30 days but because of my family problem i have left my job but resigned officially. Now the employer is asking for money rs_3597 to update the doe in epf however according to labour laws and epf rules, it is illegal to withhold the pf money. If any employer is doing the same, then he is working against the law. We can drag him in the court as well as complain to vigilance commissioner of epf. I mailed lenskart almost seven times for the same issue but everytime i got same reply in which they're asking money and call it recovery.

I need my pf money urgently but lenskart threatening me, if i won't pay above said amount, then they won't give me my experience letter or releiving letter both are important for me.

I'm unable to understand how any employer can hold epf, they don't have any legal rights to do so.

[Jul 07, 2019] Lenskart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nr.khan114, Jul 07, 2019
My contact info
+91 [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Jul 07, 2019
Dear Nisan! We would request you to please share your email id along with your contact details so that we can forward the same to our relevant team for the further course of action.
My contact info
+91 [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Jul 08, 2019
Dear Nisan! We're unable to check your contact details due to forum privacy, kindly share your concern at [protected]@lenskart.in along with your contact details.
Updated by Nr.khan114, Jul 08, 2019
I also can't see your email id, my contact:[protected]
Updated by Nr.khan114, Jul 08, 2019
I don't know what's happening here Employer can't see my contact details and i can't see employer details .what shall i do now ?

M- 98_18_97_98_25
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Jul 09, 2019
Hi Nisar, we found your details from your contact details. We have forwarded it to the relevant department to be in touch with you. Thank you.
Updated by Nr.khan114, Jul 12, 2019
No one called me yet, see the action taken by your relevant department **** Nothing****

Comments

After purchasing spects from lenskart after six days iam getting irritation and red spots on right eye corner. Iam unable to wear because of this problem. I went to lenskart store for resloving my problem but they didnt do anything. Now iam helpless.

I have purchased john jacobs spectacles from Bijapur store.

my mobile no [protected]

Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    Lenskart - employer not updating date of exit in my epf account