Leo International Packers And Movers Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated May 9, 2022

File a complaint to Leo International Packers And Movers

Having problems with Leo International Packers And Movers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Leo International Packers And Movers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Leo International Packers And Movers

Leo International Packers And Movers Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 833 0002

View more phone numbers

Leo International Packers And Movers reviews & complaints(36)

I shipped my sofa, cabinet and center Table and all the stuff reached the destination broken and not fit to be used. The person is so rude and not professional at all....

Leo international service marathahalli

Did not deliver my product and took my products as well as the payment
Leo International Packers And Movers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Its been 4 month now there was 5 cartons of mine who suppose to deliver from bnglore to mumbai
    now guy Pradeep somra is not picking up my phone
    i dont know where my cartons are
    if they did not let me know where is my stuff i will police complain
    i have pick up van number and driver licence photo
    leo number [protected] pradeep somra

My number [protected]...
    Dear sir/madam
    To whomever it may concern, we had transported house hold items from banglore to hyderabad through your company leointernational, marathalli, banglore on march 21st, 2020.
    We have not yet received our items.
    Marketing executive mr pradeep (+[protected] has done fraud to us taking full money but not sent house hold items. We came to know this when we called agarwal packer gowdon in shimshabad, hyderabad....
    On 10th of february, we shifted our house and called movers and packers for the same. They charged 10000 rupees. Everything was good, the packing was impressive but when they left after the payment we saw that our shoes worth 5000 were missing and our mobile phone worth 3000 too. We contacted them but no help was received... Want refund or my articles. Mahendar was the name of that person we contacted to...
    I have booked my car through leo international packers and movers from bangalore to gurgaon on 2nd june 2019 and it was promised that it would reach within 7 to 10 days.
    It's been more than 20 days and the car has not even reached to pune from bangalore (Which is just 10 hours journey)
    The entire team is clueless
    They don't pick up the phone
    Of late they have given one of their vendor's phone number...
    I have paid packing, moving from bangalore to hyd, they said they dispacth 6 days back, i am keep on requesting for my dispatching, but they are cheating & keep on postponing since 6days, most urgency items i am about to recieve medicine, other important&urgent i am waiting to recieve.
    No professiality in running their duties, cheating, farufing all i experienced since last 6 days, but still i didn't receive my things.
    Please...
    In last minute, I have chosen this so-called LIO PACKERS AND MOVERS to move my goods from Bangalore to Switzerland. After 1 month, I realized I have done a mistake of my life by choosing these people.

******* If you want your luggage to be shipped after 50+ days, and broken, damaged and no responsibility is taken, Then go ahead and chose this. *********

This is for my international package movement.

1....
    Worst experience of my life sending home stuff from bangalore. They charged exorbitantly high price compared to what they said on phone. Broken and damaged boxes received. When contacted leo, they said its not their responsibility. Very unprofessional staff. Manjeet who said is the manager in bangalore, is a liar and a very rude person. Manner-less and one big liar. Never send your stuff from leo p&m ltd....
    Worst service experience.

The service representative visited the house and finalized a rate 16k for moving household items from ballari, karnataka to bengaluru, karnataka. On the day of pickup, they arrived a bit late and packed up all the items and loaded into vehicle.

After loading all the items, they started demanding 100% payment which was not the case agreed in the first visit. He strongly told the items...
    Hi I am Alok Rajan
    We had transported our entire household goods from Bombay to Bangalore about a year back. This company transported the the goods by packing the same most unprofessionally and badly damaging our precious property. Company further not ready to compensate for damages.
    Damages include:-
    * Most crockery and glass ware broken.( approximate damage 50k)
    * One new cupboard damaged beyond repairs. Value...

I have shifted my house on 1st of September through Leo Packers & Movers, HSR Bangalore. I must suggest This is the worst packers & movers.

1: They have damaged our multiple products, Show pieces, Bed, Shoe stand, Mattress.
    2: The attitude of workers are very very bad, did not listen how we want to pack the things, Packed in very wrong way.
    3: After Reaching they mishandled things.
    4:They keep our things like clothes Books on the ground itself without cover or putting over 1 mat/cover.
    5:They asked me to unpack all the cartoons & give them back immediately, which is impossible. I requested fr 2 days so than I can unpack things form 20 cartoons.
    6: They agreed after receiving 1000/- Refundable amount, Believe its 25 days past, they did not come. We have contacted multiple times, they said, we will come today, but did not come, with explanation that phone switch off, no lorry, no man power, On the way bla bla...

please don't op for this cheat organisation. Leo packers & movers, HSR, bangalore, contact person name: Sunny.

Hi I used this Leo International Packer and Movers whose address is in Dharam colony, Gurgaon for Transition from Gurgaon to Bangalore . They stole the things worth rs 4000/- from goods and did not even talk generously after getting money. They used the word international in their name but are not even local in their behavior. Beware of this Packers n Movers and Guys like Ishwar Chaudhry who belong to this Packer n Mover. They...

I am ashish kumar gupta and i used leo international packers and movers company service to move from g. Noida to bangalore.

Address: -
      Leo international packers and movers

A - 50, dharam colony, palam vihar (Near chajju ram dairy) ,
      Gurgaon, haryana, 122017, india

Toll free number : [protected]

Phone numbers : +91 - [protected] / [protected]br...
      As we had to shift my medium refrigerator from Sanpada to Pune, and shift a bigger refrigerator from Pune to Sanpada. After personal visit followed by quotation (No.601), the executive named 'Vinod/Virender', quoted Rs.4500. On 17th April, he arranged to collect the refrigerator with a promise to deliver it at Pune the next morning, but promissed to confirm the time of delivery within half an hour. I had provided the complete map along with...
      This complaint is about Bangalore based, Leo Movers and Packers (www.leomoverspackers.co.in). They doesn't seems to care about peoples belongings and just by The AdBlocker" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important;...

Leo Movers And Packers, India — Stealing items not covered by insurance by leo movers and packers india

I loaded household items on 29. 08. 2014 in the leo movers and packers india in delhi. Paid rs 85000 / - for door to door delivery as leo movers and packers informed household items will reach to chennai in 5 days. In spite of several reminders, house hold articles received only on 18. 08. 2014 after 21 days. Earlier he told that rs 65000 for shifting household items from delhi to chennai will be charged but it will take...

Sir

LEO MOVERS and PACKERS INDIA located at PLOT NO. 1202, Palam Vihar Road, Bijwasan, New Delhi -61 ph. no[protected], [protected] with head of Office plot no 55, seconfd floor 6th Main 4th Cross Lalbagh Road, Bangalore - 560027 approached us on 27.07.2014 telling false promises such as:

i. five (5) transit days for shifting household items from Delhi to Chennai by paying huge amount of Rs 85, 000/- in a separate container
      ii. charges for shifting the same in 12-15 days at Rs 65, 000/- except insurance on sharing mode

Accordingly, we have transported household items including CAR from Delhi to Chennai on 29.07.2014 vide G, C .No 615 dated 29.07.2014 and expected that items would reach on 03.08.2014. Till today there is no news about the arrival of consignment. When will come to Chennai?? GOD ONLY KNOWS !!! . When enquired about arrival of the items, some of LEO PACKERS informed that engine failure, vehicle burnt due to fire, overload, etc... If the vehicle carrying household items is burnt, what is the status of household items. Now they are also not lifting phone.

Now i have a doubt whether the said company is there in Delhi or not or only in paper. All the telephone numbers
      given in the web site/ letter pad /receipt appears to be false.

I recommend that people should choose genuine packers and movers before sending goods from one place to
      another. It appears LEO MOVERS AND PACKERS India is a fake one.

As the items have been shifted on a single container from Delhi to Chennai on 29.07.2014, it should have reached Chennai by 7th August 2014.

LEO MOVERS AND PACKERS OWNER Mr Rajesh could not be reached/contacted over phone to know about the current statues of my house hold articles. Due to inordinate delay, harazment and forgery, he has been asked to pay compensation.

S.Perumal
      Chennai

I had chosen Leo Packers and Movers to shift my house hold items from Hyderabad to Cochin, just being impressed by the initial presentation and service. But the whole experience turned out to be the worst.

They never informed about insurance and service tax in the beginning and it came up during the time of payment.
        Inexperienced team for packing house hold items, they had no idea of the kinds of packing to be used for different electronic items
        A study table was broken in front of my eyes because of mishandling - I was assured that this will be taken care by the driver of the consignment once the whole thing reaches cochin.
        No co ordination between the office staff and the team who came for Packing, they were a bunch of irresponsible guys who were not trained or even given instructions.

Even i received my 2 wheeler ( Honda Pleasure) with broken body and had to change the entire thing.

One of the nightmarish experience of life and I strongly recommend not to avail their service provided you have a choice.

Dear sir, I had a deal with Leo packers & movers from seckindrabad to shift my house hold items to Vizag on a separate van with packing, transporting, and unpacking.but they took 4 days to deliver .In that sofa and dining table, bike rc and some other goods are missing.so I request you kindly look into this matter and do the justice.