Leo Packers & Movers — Cheating - damage
On 4th Dec 2007 - My house hold goods were packed and transported by truck to hyderabad and my maruti swift vxi by container truck separately. I paid up 23000 Rs. in cash to the MANJOJ AGARWAL ( Jaipal singh, Monu) .The owner is Roshanlal singh in ahmedabad. My complaints
1) Though I paid up for the insurance, they didn't pay this to insurance company.
2) Goods arrived two days late., that too they were dumped on the road as they didn't pay hamali to driver.
3) Finally it came after severe followup, they refused to do unpacking.
4) When we opened the boxes, we found damaged crockery, wall clocks, microwave, ac to the tune of 25000 Rs.
5) My car which is 5 month old, was delivered without a single scratch, this too came back with dents and scratches all around. Cost Rs. 55000 Rs with both bumper replacement and total repainting.
6) Petrol worth 1200 Rs. is missing from the petrol tank.
|21 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|