Liberty Shoes — gliders shoe

Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Vihal Mishra on Nov 27, 2018
Sir, i had purchased one pair of shoe from liberty shoes ltd. Plot no.6 khasra no 28 surendranagar high court building lucknow 226016 dated16.11.2018.
The front of the shoe started to unravel suddenly and seems to be defective.
Kindly replace it or refund or any other remedy can be provided by you to me.
I will be very grateful.
Vishal mishra

gliders shoe

[Nov 27, 2018] Liberty Shoes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vihal Mishra, Nov 27, 2018
Sir, I had purchased one pair of shoe from Liberty shoes ltd. Plot no.6 khasra no 28 surendranagar high court building Lucknow 226016 dated16.11.2018.
The front of the shoe started to unravel suddenly and seems to be defective.
Kindly replace it or refund or any other remedy can be provided by you to me.
I will be very grateful.
Vishal mishra

gliders shoe

Comments

Dear Sir/madam

I have ordered shoes for my child School on 10-Dec-2018,
but I haven't received any further communication yet except a mail that there's some issues in the warehouse of liberty shoes due to which my order will take 6-8 days.

but when I am calling them nobody is picking up the phone
I ordered 2 pair of shoes on 13th December 2018 but only one pair received on time but another one not dispatched yet (3rd January 2019). Every time I call them, they told me to wait for 3-4 days. Now it's too embarrassing. I want a clarification and liberty company should take care of it. I want my amount back with its interest.

The belt I brought from Lucknow Aminabad liberty show room got damaged within 5 days of purchase. I got it exchanged for another belt. Now this belt got damaged again within 30 days.

+91 18 4329 6555 [Customer Service]
    +91 18 4225 2533 [Head Office]
    +91 12 4461 6200 [Corp Office]
    2nd Floor, Building No. 8 Tower-B, DLF Cyber City, Phase-II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Liberty Shoes - gliders shoe