[Resolved] Life Insurance Corporation Of India [LIC] — amount has been deducted but not updated yet and not received the receipts

sridhermurthyb@gmail.com on Dec 27, 2017
On 26.12.17 i paid the 3 policies worth 18694 through jio money mobile wallet. The amount has been deducted and transaction was successful at jio money. I also confirmed this by calling jio money care. But at lic site that has not been updated and not received the premium receipts. Plz consider the request and do the favour.

The following are policies for not received and not updated at site.
1. Policy no :[protected]
2. Policy no:[protected]
3. Policy no:[protected]

My contact number: b sridhara murthy
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 28, 2017
At least the LIC people can respond me about their problem and sent the receipts for amount which I paid then it will better. But after 48hrs+ also they are not responding embarrassing us and we may not follow the digital in future which is according to indian government to increase the digital transactions.

[Dec 27, 2017] Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Purna Chandra mahapatra's response, Dec 20, 2017
Sir I Purna Chandra mahapatra have paid lic premium for police no [protected] &[protected] dated 18 /12/2017 rs 1940 through www.licindia. Com. But I don't receive any receipts till date and time. Rs1940 debited from my account in the same. Pl do needful

Comments

I have paid the premium for two policies online with
policy no[protected] premium amount - 2055
policy no[protected] premiun amount - 815
on date 18/12/2017
transaction id is 15029952
But I didn't receive the receipt of the premium payment. So kindly send the payment receipt to my email id - amitpandey100796@gmail.com

Sir, I Purna Chandra mahapatra have paid lic premium for police no [protected] &[protected] dated 18 /12/2017 rs 1940 through www.licindia. Com. But I don't receive any receipts till date and time. Rs1940 debited from my account in the same time. Pl do needful

Please provide me the provisional certificate for my home loan in LIC. Previously it is applicable in online now i am unable to see the option in online.
Please send the provisional certificate to venkat.tadepalli@gmail.com
Loan A/C:[protected].

Satish Tadepalli

LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Life Insurance Corporation Of India [LIC] - amount has been deducted but not updated yet and not received the receipts