[Resolved] Life Insurance Corporation Of India [LIC] — Update Email

Bhanu_lic
My policy no.[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected]

Please update my e-mail address as bhanu2886@gmail.com

Unable to pay my premium.

Previously i updated my LIC profile with incorrect email address. I forgot the password and unable to login. Unable to pay my premium in time using the LIC portal. Please update my profile with given email id asap.

Thanking you,
Bhanu Kiran
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 12, 2017
Resolved the issue by calling LIC customer care. My account was updated on call.

Thanks LIC customer care on call support.

[Jan 11, 2017] Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have made the payment of Rs. 28333.60 and have not yet received the receipt, can it be sent to my registered email id skeeff@gmail.com and skeef.menezes@shopcj.com on priority. Below are the details.

Policy Nos

regards,
Skeef
I paid the premium amount for the following policy numbers through bank of boroda net banking. payment date 04.01.2017.
[protected]Rs.1440,[protected]Rs.2679,[protected]Rs.16360
[protected]Rs.1423. till now i didnt get receipt So please sent the above policy receipts through my email address
Second installment of my super annuity N0. 041HO[protected] has not been paid for the year 2018 inspite of my written reminder.
Request for an Existence Certificate also not been issued for the year 2019.
Please do the needful and intimate me through email of SMS
Kevin Phillips
Dong Kadiang
Nongmensong
Shillong - 793019

LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Life Insurance Corporation Of India [LIC] - Update Email