Lifecell International — Membership plan upgrade

I am facing plan upgrade issue @Lifecell. In April 2020, their sales representatives Anurag (+91-[protected]) and Deepansh (+91-[protected]) call me to book an appointment and Anurag came at my house to explain the benefits and complete plan to how to connect with Lifecell. He also promised us a stroller and plan payment break-up as mentioned below -

1- For 1st year - Rs. 21000/- needs to be paid - which I have already paid.

2- On the first birthday of a child means after 1 year completes - Rs. 25000/- for next 21 years - which I have to pay as a renewal of the membership.

3- After 21 years completes as per point 2, then I have to pay Rs. 10000/- which will be valid till lifetime (which is I assume valid till 75 years of age of child).

Then we made a payment of Rs. 21000 (CRM no.[[protected]] initially and he committed next year at your child's first birthday, you will get a link for 21 years plan payment of Rs. 25000. They haven't given us any stroller as of now and also now I am trying to make the payment of remining Rs. 25000 that link is not working as it got expired. Now I am asking for a new link with same payment amount then their executive Lalit (+91-[protected]) is keep on arguing with me and not providing me the same link because as per his authority he can send me the Rs. 30000 link. He is also keep on denying that their database is showing a different plan for us (that I don't know from where it comes up), i.e. either I have to keep paying Rs. 4000 annually for 75 years or to upgrade to 21 years plan then I have to pay Rs. 30000 today itself. I have got frustrated after raising innumerable complaints, but have not got any response from them. Let us know if you get any solution to this.

Now here the trust is broken.

Thank you.
Rahul Goyal
Apr 07, 2021

Lifecell International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 09, 2021
Lifecell International Customer Care's response
Dear Mr Rahul, Thank you for contacting LifeCell! Hope our payment has contacted you and shared you the payment link for payment remittance for 25 years. Feel free to revert us back for any further assistance required
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi Lifecell International Customer Care's,

Yes I got the message and make the payment. Now this payment is valid for 25 years and post that I need to pay rest amount for the lifetime validity - Please correct me if I am wrong.

Lifecell International