[Resolved] Likizo — fraud did by likizo

Haveli, Maharashtra, India
 vishalb2788 on Oct 13, 2018
I am vishal bhilare and my wife mrs. Nutan bhilare from pune i visited likizo banner office on monday 8/10/18 that time there sales person not inform me for additional maintenance charge of 7000/- and i have to pay rs.1000/- per day for every trip also they not inform me there is no refund and cancellation facility (They sign all the document very fast they don't give time to read this agreement). After i send mail on cancellation within 6 hrs but they don't stop my registration.in registration confirmation call on 9th oct, 2018 morning i said that i canceled my registration but after that also they mail me welcome letter in this letter they not provide details of services which they are going to give me on monthly basic like d-mart rs.1000/- discount voucher, 2 movie tickets, barbeque nation lunch or dinner voucher, and so many more for 5 years. Also they did payment from my credit card rs.95000/- and debit card rs.5000/- they said that we will do emi on credit card till today its not happen (12/10/2018). When i give call to my bank they said that there is no emi option on this 95000/- payment.

For all this issue i visited your banner office again i had talk with mr. Sandeep sonawane senior manager and mr. Rahul deshpande from likizo office i discussed all this issue with them they said that we are ready to give all this services, but i am not confidant on this because of so many false commitment and details not provided as per information given by your sales person.

I said him give my refund of rs.100000/- but after so much followup on mail, telephone they are not giving my money back.

Kindly do needfull as early as possible, because i have make credit card payment before 1st nov, 2018.

From
Vishal bhilare
Pune
[protected]/[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 2, 2018
i got my money, but not because of you.
there should be quick action needed from your side...so much waiting for reply and company is not bother this complaints.

Comments

likizo is fraud company...thank you for sharing on this.

No. 328A, Amanora Business Chamber, Amanora Park Town, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411028
    Likizo - fraud did by likizo