Likizo Services — likizo service - need refund my money asap

Navi Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Nilesh Borse on Apr 23, 2019
I have enrolled package for 5 years by paying rs.90, 000 in likizo service pvt ltd (Cbd belapur, navi mumbai main office). They didn't provide any services to me and also not. No one picking up call while booking any travel packages.
They are fraud people, please help me to refund my money.

We have to do police complaints against such fraud people. Please do contact me on [protected]. We will go in group to complaint against likizo services at belapur police station.

[Apr 23, 2019] Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nilesh Borse, Apr 23, 2019
Had taken membership in oct'18 by paying Rs.90000/- towards membership fees for 5 years from 10/2018 to 10/2023. I want my 90000 + EMI amount + GST.
visit to Belapur office but it's closed. All customer care mobile numbers are switched off. No response thru customer care email.
Updated by Nilesh Borse, Apr 24, 2019
I hereby inform your that, we have a likizo membership no. LSM1626 on my name "Rashmi Nilesh Borse".
Likizo did not provide any services, they have do all false commitments.
Customer services number also not reachable.

We want our money back.

No. 328A, Amanora Business Chamber, Amanora Park Town, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411028
    Likizo Services - likizo service - need refund my money asap