LimeRoad Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Sep 16, 2022

File a complaint to LimeRoad

Having problems with LimeRoad?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LimeRoad customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LimeRoad

Haryana
122001

LimeRoad Phone Numbers

LimeRoad reviews & complaints page 2

The order has been returned and it has been a month regarding the refund.
The company is not willing to resolve my issue, as I clearly said that some of my account detail was wrong and the refund money is not credited into my account!
If they do not resolve the problem, we'll have to take some action against it...
I had ordered a kurti but this i returned it and then i transferred the LR Credits to my bank account but the money still isn't here after 4 hours...

The company said that they have refunded my money through NEFT but my bank statement is not showing the amount or any transaction regarding refund as some of my detail had a glitch.Please look through it
LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The company isn't responding regarding my refund
    LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please come back the my money
      LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Due to some issues, my refund of rupees 1831 has been credited to someone else's account, I want to get the money refunded to my account...

The company initiated my refund on 2nd June, but I haven'y received it yet
        LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Since 3 weeks or so I am continuously getting messages from limeroad which I have not assigned for nor am interested.
          LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They keep sending spam messages daily and there is no option to unsubscribe
            LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Money deceived, fraud activities, no cooperation, always marking as resolved, fourth time I am filling the complaint.
              LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Limeroad sends me spam messages a lot. Its too irritating and unbearable i don't even know how to stop them. I don't even want to receive them. I am really angry at them. I request Limeroad please don't send me anymore spam.
                LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Limeroad — Money deceived, fraud activities, no cooperation, always marking as resolved, third time I am filling the complaint.

#[protected]S1 Order number.
                  I have ordered two items on limeroad, ten days back received the parcel from limeroad delivery boy, so we thought it's two into the parcel and the delivery boy also asked for two suits 2022 rupees, after he left we found we received one item and in app also it's showing as delivered but we have not received the blue suit yet but payment done by us.it's been more than six months now, no response getting from limeroad. Without solving the issue they are just saying it's resolved
                  Jun 1, 2022
                  No steps has been taken, itsnot resolved yet.
                  LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I order top on limeroad, I pay through UPI app, on delivery day they cancelled my order, they return my money as Lr credits, but that money didn't transfer to my bank account, I has been 30days I didn't receive my money back....

May 29, 2022
                    It's not resolved yet
                    LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    The issue is still same not resolved

My order no.- [protected]. Buy two get one free offer is not applied. The product quality doesn't meet expectations. I want to return the order and request you to initiate the refund process.
                      LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered a dress from Limeroad but did not like the fit and hence returned it. It wasn't picked up by a delivery agent, but the site does not reflect the status as picked up and also the refund is not processed.
                        LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am getting unwanted SMS from LimeRoad site daily, I don't want this SMS alerts, this is really annoying. Last year also I submitted the same complaint here and it was stopped for some days, now they have again started sending me SMSs. Their website doesn't have an option for unsubscribing the alerts, Really Really annoying, just stop sending me Messages.

Number: [protected]

just stop this nonsense.
                          LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am receiving mostly alternate days four to five SMS form this Stupd Company LimeRoad. it makes me irritating. they stupids sending unwanted SMSs . Also they stupids not made any provision how to unsubscribed form their website from this kind of SMS. I do not receving such SMS continue. My contact No. is [protected]. They stupids sending SMS on this Number....

I have ordered two tops from limeroad on 2nd May 2021 . It was expected to be delivered by 8th May 2021 . But now it is delayed and showing delivery by 19th May . It is not fare because I want it urgently at least by 12th May ... because m only relying on limeroad for the purpose . Please prepone my order. It is very urgent.