LimeRoad

Sat 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 08:00 pm

LimeRoad Complaints & Reviews

Limeroad — Return my money back [Resolved]

The limeroad service is worst. At the time of delivery product they call you so many time but at the time of return they said...
The two dress I've ordered was not delivered to my address, but it says delivered in the app and email. I've already made...
I ordered an unstitched suit from limeroad on 16th January, 2021. Order no. of such product is [protected]. I had ₹ 560 amount...
Limeroad where is my refund...it didn't transfer from LR CREDIT to my bank account...Do something...as soon as possible...I...

Amount of Rs 909 detected in buying two kurtas on 21st Jan 8:00pm to AMMarket place PVT LTD. I have also enclosed the details at email [protected]@limeroad.com. please call me back for any further clarification.
Amount of 909 debited from HDFC debit card on 21st JAN , but order not placed
Jan 24, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They say they have processed the refund. Although i haven't received the money and 2 months have passed. The customer care...
    The issue that I have experienced was: I returned the right product to Limeroad .. but they are saying product received is...

Size 32 jeans exchange
    Wanted size-34 jeans
    Exchange jeans
    Jan 11, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They are just asking me for bank statements which clearly shows that i haven't received the refund. This is no less than harassment. They say they have processed the refund but here I haven't received it, this they dont understand. They will only ask for my bank statement every alternate day and then shut up for the next few days.
      Jan 11, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I order kurti from limeroad and my money from my google pay has been cut. But the order is not showing up in limeroad. I have the payment slip as the proof. I have mailed to limeroad sales support but they have just asked for my number and hasn't provided any support.
        Amount was deducted order was not successful
        Jan 10, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered and cancelled on the same day of amount 1275 on 25th November 2020. They have still not refunded the money to me. It has been 2 months nearly and money not received. Is this how long it takes to refund the money?
          Jan 07, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered 3 items on limeroad today.. amount got deducted from my account but order not confirmed.
            Amount deducted Order not confirmed
            Jan 07, 2021

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Return ID is [protected]OPI. Please pick the product as soon as possible.
              Jan 06, 2021

Order id:[protected]
                It was an item for return. I'd already paid 530 and 139 was to be paid. But order is showing delivered...
                Myself Anil jhajhria I am a regular customer of limeroad. I have ordered for three t shirts on 31 Dec 2020. Today on 3 Jan...

They didn't give my refund despite 30+ emails and calls.
                Dec 30, 2020

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got this call from [protected]. The guy said he was from limeroad. He said that i have won tata nexon worth rs 633000 and either i can take this car or the entire amount will be credited to my account. He mentioned all the details of my current order to sound believable.

I was too doubtful. I asked to give him his Company ID card, pan card and aadhar card as well. He shared them too.
                  i checked google and found such calls are frequent with other online portals sites. And those guys use the same car's name (Not very smart). Also, there is no mention of any lucky draw on limeroad.

But i was not expecting this from limeroad. There should be some stringent measures in place to avoid this. Limeroad has earned quite a good name but such calls can put anyone in doubt.

Hope to get an answer by LIMEROAD
                  Dec 23, 2020

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have put an order to return and it's been a month but nobody came to pick it up
                    Dec 21, 2020

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought a product frome limeroad. but I don't that now I have returned that but no any delivery boy come come to pick it.
                      Please help me limeroad.