Lloyd — lloyd ac not working

I have purchased lloyd inverter split ac 1.5 ton 3 star model nols18137fi on 18th march 2019 on 24th may 2019 it stopped working i have raised complaint on 24th may 2019 and on 25th may service people came and said that outdoor pcb problem we have to order the part today is 2nd june still no one came to me and replaced the part, how many days it will take to manufacture a part when you dont have the part u should replace the ac.in this hot summer with 47 degrees temperature how can we live. I have called several times to customer care number they have kept me line for 20 minutes and said that they boss will talk he was connected after waiting 30mnts and listened to me and said to wait and disconnected the call. Whom said i complain if you dont respond tommorow i will give complaint to consumer forum. I dont want this ac and i dont want to wait i need new ac by tommorow that is 4th june. My work order number is[protected].

lloyd ac not working

[Jun 02, 2019] LLOYD customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by siliveri sunil Jun 05, 2019
No one hsa called me and resolved issue.

LLOYD Address