[Resolved] Lloyd — lloyd led tv not working

Chengannur, Alappuzha District, Kerala, India
 sunnyvarghese7273 on Aug 30, 2018

Sub: led tv not working - complaint against showroom & service centre (Pearl engineering, changanacherry, kerala)
Ref: registration id pr[protected]
S/n l201532f17c00932

Very regretfully and shamefully i am intimating you the following facts for favour of immediate action.

I had purchased one llol32fbc8528 lloyd led tv on 14/09/17 from qrs showroom, chengannur, kerala. On 31/07/18, i reported before the manager, qrs, chengannur showroom it is not working. Soon a message received in my phone from somewhere & given 2 numbers. Among this, one is resigned technicians phone number. It is very very pity for your firm. Then contacted the qrs office, they send a technician to verify the tv and reported board is not good. After 2 days (05/08/2018), the service centre manager collected the tv and till date no response. On 10/08/2018, i again met the office manager of qrs and he did not do anything, so i wrote a letter to the manager chengannur showroom then also no response.
Irresponsibility is the trademark of the chengannur qrs showroom. It is not good for your firm. Listen the irresponsibility of the qrs showroom. On 16/08/2018, a message from qrs office, kottayam & provide me a panasonic tv. I accept it. See it is the advertisement of panasonic tv, not your tv. It is the technique of the showroom that means they have more purchase from panasonic tv and not your tv. Whatever it may be i want justice. Now finished one month. No help from showroom or your company.
Dear sir, if i record my grievences in my mobile phone and sent to the people through watsup and facebook, do you think what happen. Mouth publicity is the great publicity of a firm. Remember it.
Thanking you.
Yours sincerely,
Sunny varghese
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 3, 2018
On 02/09/2018 i.e. yesterday evening, company technician came with our repaired Lloyd TV & installed too. Its in working condition. Thanks a lot.

[Aug 30, 2018] LLOYD customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

We're really sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered service request ID so that our team can look into your issue.

Thanks & Regards
Team Lloyd
Service request id HIL[protected] & HIL[protected]
Team Lloyd's reply, Aug 31, 2018

We request you to please share the Service request ID again.

Thanks & Regards
Team Lloyd
sunnyvarghese7273's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 3, 2018
Thanks for resolving my problem. I got back my lloyd TV repaired yesterday & installed too. Once again thanks a lot.

904, Surya Kiran Building, K.G. Marg, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Lloyd - lloyd led tv not working