[Resolved] Locanto — my add is still showing as pending

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Abhinay646 on May 14, 2019
I am regular customer of locanto & am expecting reliable service from locanto. I have posted my add one day before & it is still showing as pending, please resolve the issue & improve the quality of service. When i am posting add it showed like it will take minutes only but minutes are gone hours are gone & day is also gone..

It is better to stop service instead of providing these kind of walk slow service.

I am requesting locanto to resolve this issue asap.

Thanks & regards,
Your loyal customer

my add is still showing as pending
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2019

[May 14, 2019] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Locanto Customer Care's response, May 14, 2019
Kindly contact Locanto customer support directly and provide the necessary information as we cannot do much for you from this site: http://www.locanto.net/run/faq_contact/

Comments

Hi please remove an add in ur app which is mentioned my number [protected]..

Somebody has misused my number

I want to create an account on locatio but i am not getting any activation link from locanto i have tried so many time but i m unable to receive this please help me. I have check my my mail spam folder trash folder and other social promotional folder also but same problem i am facing
Locanto app and website not opening
As ur app Locanto is not working. Wt happen abt surfer down. Whenniit will rectify. Reply me sir. From x'day nite to till now server is down.
Iam from Chennai .when i click Lacanto app its starting and showing locanto for a long time and it not getting into the app

Locanto - my add is still showing as pending