[Resolved] Locanto — someone using my mobile number in their ad

arun bogilla on Nov 22, 2018
I am getting lots of call from the locanto users someone posted my personal mobile number in their ad in vulgar way so they are messaging me in whatsapp and call so please look after it and remove the ad they are calling me and talking in a wrong way and they are making video calls in the mid night using vulgar words in the call please look at issue and msolve it

someone using my mobile number in their ad
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 2019

[Nov 22, 2018] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Locanto Customer Care's response, Nov 28, 2018
Kindly contact Locanto customer support directly and provide the necessary information as we cannot do much for you from this site: http://www.locanto.net/run/faq_contact/

Comments

My no is [protected], still I have not receive any positive feed back from you.delete my no fake add as soon as possible...
Please do the needful some one posted some dirty add using my number on locanto website...I'm getting calls often...please remove the ads which is under transgender for fun in chennai category and coimbatore ..my number [protected]
Ad id:[protected]
I Give You For Top Ad Locanto Chandigarh Pay 490 Rupees By Account Otp Code
But My Ad Not show Locanto Page Plz Check My Gmail id And Show My Top Ad Page
Some one make fake dirty add on my name and number .
I am getting call and msg from randam number.
Pls remove the add and number and photos immediately.
Some one make fake dirty add on my name and number pls remove the add number from website immediately.
Sach78's reply, Nov 18, 2018
Pls remove my number and name
From website

Locanto - someone using my mobile number in their ad