Lot Mobiles — lot mobiles-cashback not received

SankeerthGoud on Jun 27, 2018
My name is sankeerth. There was a advertisement showing cashback of 7000 on hdfc card for iphone on eenadu. I purchased iphone6 on feb12th, 2018 lingampally, hyderabad.
I have not received any cash back till now.
I have been following with them since 4 months but they are saying simply looking into the issue. It is really disappointing with lot mobiles, as i was assured to get this amount at the time of purchase from lotmobiles.

lot mobiles-cashback not received

[Jun 27, 2018] LOT Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Customer,

We observe that cash back of Rs.1, 294.95 was credited to your card account on May 31, 2018. In the event you seek any further cash back, we request you to provide us with the copy of charge slip for the transaction to talktous@hdfcbank.com and we shall assist you. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Thanks for reply.I have already attached the hdfc statement. I need to get 7000 cashback.

SankeerthGoud's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 8, 2018
Any update on this.

1-98/8/5/A, Plot No.5, Image Gardens Lane, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500081
    Lot Mobiles - lot mobiles-cashback not received