[Resolved] Lot Mobiles — sales guy - ravi prakash - rudeness behaviour

Lingampally, India
 Sanjay619 on Mar 27, 2018
Hello to whom it may concern,

I am Sanjay, I have shopped in Lingampally - LoT showroom.

I have purchased Mobile charger. while demo by (some other sales guy) he told me that the charger is Best one than the others and it is a 12V charger. But my mobile supports only 5V. I was not aware at that time. so i went for replace that time this guy (Ravi Prakash) involved and talked so rudely.

If i was aware of those why i have shop in LOT. and if that was case LOT mobile has to take responsibility as we cant maintain or buy 10 types of charger and check weather which charger supports my mobile. It should be sales guy finger tips. that which mobile supports what V of charger.

This is the second time he was creating a prob and he don't know how to behave with customers. he was so rude and no respect on customers. We shop for products he is asking who gave the demo. how could we recognise him. there are almost 10 sales guys are there. is the way to question a customer or is there any rule that in LOT that we need to take a Autograph/Photo graph with the Person who gave demo.

I recommend Every one to not encourage LOT products While demo they will tell that product is good and made for you after that if any prob comes then they will tell this product will not support to ur device so take another product.

Even this prob come that gully show keeper to Samsung will take responsibility and will replace it Except Lingampally Branch LOT Mobiles (I am not aware of other LOT branches)

In other words Ravi Prakash has insults LENOVO ( As my Mobile is LENOVO PHAB 2).

My Email ID is [email protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 4, 2018

[Mar 28, 2018] LOT Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sanjay619, Mar 28, 2018
I wonder why this was not published in public view
LOT Mobiles Customer Care's response, Nov 02, 2018

Thanks for notification,

we have taken action on this guy and will make sure it will not repeat again.

Customer Care Dept

Updated by Sanjay619, Nov 02, 2018
Can I know what the action you have taken...
Updated by Sanjay619, Nov 02, 2018
I have doing my campaign not to visit lot mobiles in my office, friends & my social media channels... please tell what the action you have taken... so if that was good i will promote LOT

Comments

Sir, I buying a new mobile in your himyatnagar branch on 15-04-18, but phone was problems getting vibrations, charger is not charging, so many times I called but your staff not responding so I'm going to do consumer froum so please respond immediately
I submitting my complaint 15 days before still know one should be respone..waste lot mobiles fake servises..guys my humble request is don't buy mobiles in lot mobiles because know one should be responsible.

actually i buyed mobile in ongole1 lot mobiles...trust me guys

1-98/8/5/A, Plot No.5, Image Gardens Lane, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500081
    Lot Mobiles - sales guy - ravi prakash - rudeness behaviour