Magadh University — delay in pg semester exam

puru24 on Jan 3, 2018
Dear sir

I am a student of :
College: b s college, danapur
Course: mca, semester: 4th
Session: 2015-18. I want to know on behalf of my class, about 4th semester exam when it is possible to
Schedule. According to semester system, exam will be finish in 6 month but it's a long gap (Approx 8 month) from our last exam (3rd semester) which is conducted in month march/ april (Commencement of exam:28/3/2017) and according to present scenario it is not be sure when our 4th semester exam will be started. Due to this delay our course completion time definitely inlarge and for this definitely magadh university is responsible. I always read in newspapers that mu authority are planning to rectify the academic calendar but it's only on paper not in ground level. Every year they are playing with thousands of students carrier due to their unprofessional activity and for this noone can come forward and take the responsibility only they can pretend they are doing everything to shortout the issue. But we don't have an issue what they are doing or what they are not. Our main concern is only that, is our session complete on time or not? And we want a solid reply on this matter as soon as possible.

[Jan 03, 2018] Magadh University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My office nw railway workshop jodhpur send name of registrar of magdh university B.a. markaheet verification letter no 433E/P.3/RAJEEV KUMAR/SR.CLERK DATED 24.04.2015 &
16.05.2015 but your office dont reply this office letter

Sir my name vishal Kumar Gupta my roll number [protected]/Reg number 2411284...
Sir m exme2016 m diya hu par avi tak college results nhi diya... What I do sir... Please...

Please clearance B.Sc Part III result
& Update
I passed bachelor of arts from soghra college, Biharsharif in the year 1984 under magadh university bodhgaya. My roll number is 63674 and registration number is 2394/82. I got marksheet and provisional certificate from my college. Now I want degree certificate of bachelor of arts from magadh university bodhgaya. How can I proceed?

Gaya-Dobhi Road, Bodh Gaya, Bihar, India - 824234