MagicBricks — agent service

Ignou Road,opposite Agarwal Sweets,Saket,New Delhi., Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Denzil Bhutia on May 10, 2019
I was searching for flats in New Delhi and I met this broker named Yogesh through Magicbricks portal and I contacted him.He told me to meet him at his office and as said I went to meet him and he told me he will charge me 500rs for the search process for the flat and if I don't like any plants and want to end service he would refund half of the paid money, and after many search i didn't like any of it so i shifted to a pg and called him and told him that, i will no longer be needing your service so I would like you to refund half of the amount that is 250Rs from the amount 500 which I had already paid.He kept stalling me for a month and its been more than a month and everyday I keep calling and texting him regarding the refund but he never responds.
His Name is Yogesh.Contact: [protected].
His office is in Ignou Road, Saket, NEW DELHI.

agent service
agent service

[May 11, 2019] MagicBricks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Denzil Bhutia, May 13, 2019
I haven’t get any calls and message from Magicbricks? I’m a student and I need my money and this company filled with goons, ripping off hardened money from civilian right from student to aged people.
Updated by Denzil Bhutia, Jun 03, 2019
Magicbricks customer support didn’t call me till now
Updated by Denzil Bhutia, Jun 20, 2019
I think my money is gone, I won't get any my money back and you haven't done anything.

Times Center (Digital Content Production Facility), FC - 6, (Ground Floor), Sector 16 A, Film City, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    MagicBricks - agent service