[Resolved] Maharashtra Natural Gas [Mngl] — connection transfer/ new connection

Krunal Khatri on Jun 2, 2018
Bp number : 50067843

I have requested for new connection of my flat which i have recently purchased. I have filled the online form for the same. Application number have been mentioned in the subject of this mail.

I found out that, the flat i have purchased already has a connection which is temporarily disconnected (Meter number[protected]. The previous owner (Sanket dalvi) has given application for permanent disconnection. He is not in agreement to transfer this existing connection which would be an easier process.

_

I sent above email to customer care 25th apr. It has not been solved till now, i have sent numerous follow up emails, call all the customer care numbers available but of no use.

I get standard response that it will be done everytime.

Krunal.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 26, 2018

[Jun 02, 2018] Maharashtra Natural Gas [MNGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Maharashtra Natural Gas [MNGL] Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2018
​Dear Mr. Krunal,

With reference to your concern and our telecon.

We wish to inform you that you need to comply with the name transfer formalities for getting the connection transferred on to your name.

For further clarification or feedback, please feel free to call on our toll free helpdesk[protected] or email us on customercare@mngl.in

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Best Regards,
Customer Services – Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

A-Block, Plot No.27, Narveer Tanajiwadi, P.M.P.M.L. Bus Depot Commercial Bldg., 1st Floor, Shivaji Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411005
    Maharashtra Natural Gas [Mngl] - connection transfer/ new connection