Mahindra And Mahindra — after service experience

Kottayam, Kottayam District, Kerala, India
 senju jose on Feb 17, 2019

I would like to state a bad experience regarding my car (Mahindra xuv 500) service with (Tvsundram iyengar sons ltd service station near matha hospital, thellakom p. O., m. C. Road, ettumanoor, kottayam
Kottayam, kerala).

There was a flood occurred near to my hometown (Pala, kerala) in november - 2018 and due to which some amount of water upto the trye level was marked in the car. And the next day we contacted the service centre and as per there request the car was towed to the service centre.

On initial investigation of car, a cost of rs.20, 000 was estimated for repairs and two weeks later the amount shooted upto rs.1.60 lakhs. Since the car was covered under bumper to bumper insurance we actually didn't concern much about the amount. Altogether they took 3 months of time for repairing and we were asked to take the delivery of the vehicle on 15-feb-2019.

At the time of delivery we asked the technician for a test drive and while driving, the steering and brake was vibrating. As we felt something wrong with the car, we asked them for further investigation on the car. Then we came to see the water was not at all drained from the car and it was still filled with water on the floor and the whole part started to rust and many parts was detached from the car. It was a shocking experience for my family to see all this. The service technician was not all responding to the question we asked. We finally didn't took the car from garage and asked them to repair all those faults which we saw. We also took the photos and videos of the vehicle under this state for a proof.

Now, still we have questions in our mind which were not answered by the concerned people
1) how did they repair the car without draining the water from the car?
2) how confidence can we drive the vehicle since the part started to rust? We are concerned about the safety as vehicle parts started to rust.

I hope through this forum i would get a proper resolution from mahindra.

Senju mathew jose
[email protected]
+91 [protected]

after service experience

[Feb 17, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by senju jose, Feb 17, 2019
Car Re Registration No: KL 67 3063
Updated by senju jose, Feb 18, 2019
I haven't received any call from Mahindra so far. Please consider this as a high priority issue
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2019
Hi Sir, regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please mail us your contact number and vehicle details to [email protected] or call us at [protected] to assist you better.

Customer Care Team
Updated by senju jose, Feb 20, 2019

My number is [protected] and email id is [email protected]
Vechile details : KL 67 3063

Senju Jose
Updated by senju jose, Feb 20, 2019

I am waiting for the past two days for a call from Mahindra. If still I am not getting any response from anyone, I would be moving to court for further action.

Senju Jose

Comments

Radiator coolant water leaked completly within 30 mins, i am tryin to saw, but it is not visible to where it is leaked, , , the coolant is droped continuously drop by drop fastly. Present i am filling with water every 30 mins when the vehicle is move for drive, , So what can i do sir, , , , please advise me

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - after service experience