[Resolved]  Mahindra And Mahindra — didn't get result for problem

I have bought mahindra kuv100 base model, just gone 8 months car has starting problem we given in showroom to president motors, surat but they do nothing nd my car is shut down for one month almost. They dident come to take a car from here as its 55 kms far away. I m not satisfied o[censored]r service nd staff also... Its to think that why i should buy mahinra model. The adress of it president motors, umiya nagar socity, mail=scorpio. [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2019

[Jan 28, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2019 Hi Darpan, please mail us your contact no. and vehicle details to [protected]@mahindra.com or call us at [protected] to assist you better.

Customer Care Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

India garage (Bangalore-Peenya branch)

Worst behaviour from the person named Chethan towards the customers. India garage Bangalore is looting the money in services and spares parts. I recommend all “Do not buy Mahindra vehicle” which is high in maintenance especially XUV 500.
Spares and service costs are high compared to Maruti, Toyota.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Feb 6, 2019
Hi Pradeep, please mail us your contact no. and vehicle details to [email protected] or call us at 18002096006 to assist you better.

Customer Care Team

Mahindra And Mahindra
    Mahindra And Mahindra Phone
    Mahindra And Mahindra Address
    Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018