[Resolved] Mahindra And Mahindra — xuv300

To: abhishek. [protected]@konceptmahindra.com
Cc: sales. [protected]@konceptmahindra.com
Subject: refund of booking amount xuv 300

Dear mr abhishek,

I would like to request to refund my money paid as advance for if xuv300.

The reason for asking refund and cancellation of booking is, i am not happy with your sales team to name with rohini and ashok they first assured me of getting delivery on our anniversary which is today 11/03, really disappointed the way you guys work highly unprofessional and unethical on dealing with customers, not picking up phone keeping customer in loop.

I am sorry to say that i am associated and using mahindra vehicle for over 10 years and this was my 3rd car i was expecting... Nevertheless have changed my mind now to move another company vehicle.

Very sorry state of affairs i must say, i don't have email id of your seniors, i must have written to them also.

Again requesting you to make a refund cheque in favor of ruchika kumar account number [protected], bank of baroda account.

Though i don't expect early redress to my refund process, but when ever you get time, kindly process the same.

With regret

Pankaj

Complaint marked as Resolved May 1, 2019

[Mar 19, 2019] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Mar 29, 2019
Hi Pankaj, regret the inconvenience caused. Please mail us your contact number to [protected]@mahindra.com or call us at [protected] to assist you better.

Customer Care Team

Comments

Hi, this is Prabhakar from Bijapur, Karnataka. Bought TUV 300 3 years back, car doors corroded badly, it's shameful for mahindra, will not recommend anybody to buy Mahindra Cars, not at all happy with your service, there is no proper response from service center.

Worst experience in mahindra.spent lots of money and having bad experience.

You have not listen anything.. contact me on my CTC no.[protected]
My Tyre brust on the road..I have purchased new Mahindra XUV 300 recently
Worst experience with Mahindra till right now

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - xuv300