Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Mar 24, 2023

File a complaint to Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL]

Having problems with Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL]

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] Head Office Address

10th Floor, DLH Park, S.V. Road, Goregaon (West)
Mumbai City District

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 102 4800

Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] reviews & complaints page 3

Address:Car planet, Thane

I am facing lot of issue regards to vehicle servicing inspite of having the insurance covered.

Car is there in the servicing centre from last 4months now( Auto Planet, Thane).
I won't recommend Mahindra First Choice Wheels - Car Planet Wheels to any of my family and friends because of the tie up you have with the service centre.

Here are my details of my car which I took from Mahindra First Choice Wheels.br...
Address:sec 6 Vaishali Ghaziabad

I had a few concerns related to the Purchase and Delivery of the car which I have already raised with MFC on Monday, 25th October and they have properly recorded my concerns however till date (after being promised) no senior official has contacted me to provide a redressal of my issues, neither I have been provided with the complaint id. You can get a copy of my complaint from them and I am looking forward to getting a solution on the same....

Address:Shree sai motor MAHINDRA FIRST choice Bijnore Uttar Pradesh

I saw a car on Mahindra First choice official webpage, then i contacted the dealer on call.We discuss all things over the call and schedule date to see and buy the car .
Before leaving to the store location(which is around 100 km )from my home, i again called the dealer, he told us to come and take the car.
After a hactic journey of around 3 hours, we reached there see the car fix the amuont and confirmed the deal.
As we demanded papers from them he told NO PAPERS AVAILABLE further he told us that will deliver car in 3 days and at last he start picking my calls .
Incident of SHRI SAI MOTORS MAHINDRA FIRST CHOICE STORE BIJNORE LOCATION
Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Address:Chavara, Kollam, Kerala

I sold my 2019 model Polo car to Mahindra First Choice, Chavara, Kollam- 4 month ago (May 2021).

During the deal, the Sales Executive had agreed that the registration would be transferred to new Owner maximum in 2 weeks.

However, it's more than 4 months now, and the car still remains in my name.

Pls fix my concern.

My contact number is [protected]

Address:roorkee road, dorli-modipuram, meerut. 250001

Good day team,

I Arjun somani, ([protected]), got my car serviced at Mahindra first choice, s.r. motors, on roorkee road, dorli-modipuram, meerut. 250001. I was told high rates, which initially shocked me but the elite name of First choice.
      Two things which took me to an extent to make a complaint are:
      1. The employed people were actually under 18 kids, Attached photo. Which is prohibited by law in any hazardous...

Dear concern
      I have newly registered for online auction portal through ediig app
      After paying registration charges, my Id not activated within 72hours passed
      [protected]@gmail.com

Intentionally cheated by company and mis-representing

Address:Janak Singh village Sehal po Pairi Teh balh district mandi Himachal Pradesh 175008

Dear Concern, I had brought a Vehicle through your online biding auction bearing Register number RJ-04TA6025 Inova Christa Model 2019 in RS 12, 25, 000 in the month of July. Therefore when I was arrive for vehicle Custody at your stock yard and found that vehicle was mismatch as per your online beding snapshot as provided by company and found accident condition. I have been spoke many time to company emp.but not getting any positive response...

Address:V. P. O Hathin distt. Palwal

Sir i shokeen Khan submit my swift car for repairing and services which has a major accident.
        Around 250000 rupees claim was rises. And about 230000 rs receive by the insurance department.
        After that the owner of the mahindra first choice mr. Khalil tell us that if any problem occur in car, I will be responsible for that.
        But the car was not working properly so I take my car again to mahendra first choice center. They repairs it but demanding another 40000 rupees
        Plz help sir

Address:Jabalpur

I visited Wardhman Motoworks Jabalpur which is the authorised service centre of Mahindra First Choice at Jabalpur. Invoice no is 230, job card no. 445 Dt 21.07.2021 .There is highly negligence took place while moving the vehicle inside the workshop and mechanic hitted my vehicle with some heavy articles of iron resulting into breakage of front bumper. It is brought into notice of this carelessness act of mechanic...
          Address:Roorkee road Meerut, UP,

Dear sir
          I handed over my Wagon R car to your service centre at Meerut for routine service. Just after taking the car after service I just left the service centre and in very first turn I came to know that horn is not working. I came back to cervice centre and I was informed that some fuse has blown. Same was rectified and hours were lost. After reaching to home I parked car in garage for quite some time and after few days I took...
          Address:NDMAX kankarbagh Patna

Dear sir

I purchased a Renault kwid car from nd max Patna store.
          It has been break down within a month.
          We trying to get benefits of your warranty coverage policies. But not get yet. No any support from your side . We already complaint about it but no any solution found.
          Please take the complaint seriously and take the corrective action
          Sanjeev kumar
          Mob [protected]
          Dealer NDMAX
          Patna
          Dear Customer (Sanjeev),

Please share your contact detail via private message with us so we can assist you regarding the same.
          Dear Customer (Sanjeev),

We haven’t heard from you. Kindly help us with your contact number via message so our team can reach out to you.
          Dear Customer (Sanjeev),

We would like to connect with you in this regard and request you to drop us your contact number via message for further assistance.

Address:Thakurbari road patna

मैंने अक्टूबर २० में ndmax पटना से रेनोल्ट kwid कार खरीदी / एक माह के अन्दर कार में प्रॉब्लम आ गया कई पार्ट्स चंगे करना परा . वारंटी में होने के बाबजूद वो मुझसे अमाउंट पे करवाया गया और बाद में एडजस्टमेंट का भरोषा दिया गया .कई बार कंप्लें के बाद भी कोई रेस्पोंसे नहीं मिया. मुझे संदेह है ये कंपनी frawd है जो लोगो को बेब्कुफ़ बनाती है .
            complained registered through mobile number [protected] many times but no good response given yet

I've purchased a Hyundai EON D light Car from Car Point (First Choice) on 27/07/2021. At the time of delivery they've said that we've done proper inspection that all parts are in good condition but after using it for the 3rd time it stated creating some problem so I raised a complaint to the customer care on which they've suggested me to drop the car at Zaira Services Center. Service Centre representative told me that the Car's Silencer and...
              Address:Shop no. 31, AIMS Golf Avenue-1, Sec -75 Noida

I booked a car on 2/03/2021with 5K token money from Mahindra first choice sec-75 Noida ( adharshiya motor), car details - I10 Sport, UP14BY9304, I asked for some 7 days time to pickup the car with the rest amount, after 2or 3 days I got a call from one of your sales person
              ( swara) that some customer has come and wants to purchase the car booked by you by giving more money then you, I said OK go ahead, I will see...

Address:gurugram

Complaint regarding first choice vendor Aarav automobiles in sector 17, gurgaon
              I have booked the above car on 5th Aug by giving a token amount of 10, 000 inr. On 7th of aug i have given 4.9 lakhs transferred to some glorified hospitality account as told by first choice.
              Then they gave me a hand written receipt and asked for 1 lac cash rest in same account.
              I didnt found it right and told them to cancel my booking and refund my money back.
              They deducted 75000 inr from 5 lac and gave me cash of 4 lac 25 thousand.
              I was requesting them the breakup of 75000 deduction but they are not telling me.
              I have all the proofs in chats and handwritten receipts as well. kindly help.

Address:Marwal moters UDAIPURWATI JHUNJHUNU RAJASTHAN

मारवाल मोटर्स उदयपुरवाटी से एस क्रास जीटा की डील हुई उन्होंने गाड़ी89000 km चली बताया चैक करने पर गाड़ी200000km से उपर चली है तथा चार डोर रिप्लेस है । गाड़ी वापस ले ली लेकिन मेरे15000रूपये रख लिया और नहीं दे रहा है व धमकी दे रहा है कि तेरे को बर्बाद कर दूंगा।

Address:mahindra first choice ranjit avenue amritsar

Sir i have purchase kuv 100 reg no. pb 02 dl 6526., from mahindra first choice Ranjit avenue AMRITSAR ON 22 FEB 2020, but till now today[protected], my car is not yransferred to my name, as the car is not registered online in the dto, will your team please me out .
                  vikas gupta

Address:Amritsar tarn taran road
                    Website:Mahindra first choice

Your company promised us loan for the car within 3-4 days. But it has been 30 days since we submitted the RC of the car to your branch and they dont even give us the information . Very bad experience with your company.

Address:Udupi Santekatte Ambagilu

Made us wait for 3hours.. attended all the cars which came after us and serviced the same and given back before ours.. No resources to wash the car...whole day one person does the work which is a torture to him also. Call us to know more
                      Aug 23, 2021
                      Jul 23, 2021
                      Mahindra First Choice [MFCWL] Customer Care's response
                      Dear Mr.Sanath K N

We have received your concern and we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to please share your contact details on below mentioned Email ID so that we can address your query.

[protected]@tvs.in

If you have any questions or comments regarding this matter, please feel free to contact us:

1. Website: www.mahindrafirstchoiceservices.com

2. Toll-free number:[protected]

3. Email us at:[protected]@tvs.in

We look forward to serving you better.

Team MYTVS

Address:FIRST CHOICE, GT ROAD, SHERGHATI, GAYA, BIHAR-824211

-I have given My car for changing of gasket only and asked to manager for the cost for opening half engine. He told me It would take 1200 + extra charges.

-I have given strict warning that before doing any extra work inform me first.
                        - But, after four day, I got a bill of more than 10000 rupees. The crook manager( a thief) told me, we have changed piston, ring, cost of opening half engine 4500 and blah blah, which is...