[Resolved] Makemytrip India — money not refunded after cancellation of railway ticket

Ipd09 on Jun 4, 2019
Book my railway ticket from make my trip on 18th may 2019 and cancelled it on the same day at 11:26 pm.
According to the policy money should have been refunded within 3 to 12 working days.
But now it has been more than 12 days since i cancelled my rail ticket get the money has not been refunded. The amount to be refunded is inr 6340. My booking id is nr[protected] and irctc pnr is [protected].
Infact i discussed about my refund and gave all booking relayed details and even emailed the same to make my trip yet no action is taken till date...
Hope you understand my concern and act on it as soon as possible.

money not refunded after cancellation of railway ticket
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 9, 2019
After complaing on complaints india.in complained on MakeMyTrip and this time an agent was provided for support a link was provided in case my money was not refunded also I got call regarding refund from MakeMyTrip and the next three days my money was refunded.

[Jun 04, 2019] MakeMyTrip India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MakeMyTrip India Customer Care's response, Jun 05, 2019
Dear Ipd09,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!

We are sorry to read about the issue.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your concern, please be advised that we are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

We thank you for writing to us.

Team - MakeMyTrip Care

Comments

I gave in a wrong review and want to edit to delete the review overall. why is there no option for this? Every other booking site that I am aware of has this. It is a basic feature. I would really like to delete the review.

Tower A, SP Infocity 243, Udyog Vihar, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Makemytrip India - money not refunded after cancellation of railway ticket