Marshalls Wallpapers — 100% Advance taken and no material given

I was informed by Marshalls Wallpaper Andheri Store (+[protected] to pay 100% advance of Rs. 5, 928/- for fixing of wallpaper in my house. Before I made the 100% advance payment, I had asked then to confirm the availability of the same so as to not have issues later on.

After been given the assurance that the material is available, I made the payment of Rs. 5, 928/- through IMPS on Friday, Feb 19, 2020. I was then told the fixing will be done on Monday, February 22, 2021 around noon. However on Saturday I got a call from their store saying the material is not available. I then asked them to cancel my order and refund my money back into my account and send me a written confirmation of the same on whats app and email. I have also written to them but they are refusing to make refund commitment or even reply back to my email. In all my telephone conversations with them too I have asked for written commitment to refund my money but they keep going round in circles.

I need my money refunded back right away and not have to wait endlessly as the problem is on the part of the company not having the material and falsely taking order and advances from the customer.

This attitude and behavior of theirs only increases my doubts about the intentions of Marshalls Wallpapers of returning my money back to me for non-availability of stock at their end as a written commitment for the same is not forthcoming from their side!
100% Advance taken and no material given

[Feb 22, 2021] Marshalls Wallpapers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Marshalls Wallpapers
    Marshalls Wallpapers Phone
    Marshalls Wallpapers Address
    Marshalls House, Dr E Moses Marg, Upper Worli, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018