Match Point Gps — gps system

ashish_ashu1986 on Nov 28, 2017
I have installed match point GPS in my CAR tiago and now my car's music system is dead and as per company, it happened due to GPS system.I did complaint but there is no feedback.i am facing this issue from last 3 month and no feedback received from matchpoint side and always they are asking about issue but no solution till now.
As per TATA motors it is related to GPS system power rating issue.

Comments

Dear Ashish,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are unable to get the exact details in our database, please provide your contact details on our mail id support@matchpointgps.com or you can call us on our helpline no.[protected] /[protected].

Our Customer Support Team will contact you and try to resolve your concern at the earliest.

Team matchpoint GPS

[protected] /[protected]
I installed matchpoint gps in my KUV 100 on 29th June 2028. But till date (04 july 2018) its not functioning at all. I have contacted customer care executives several times, even the technical person have checked it personally two times till date but its fruitless. I tried to email through the feedback window of the app, but it rejects my emails. I am tired of calling you again and again.
Hope you people resolve it as early as possible or refund me.

Birendra Kumar Roy
birendra kumar Roy's reply, Aug 5, 2018
Its 29th June 2018 not 2028.
matchpointGPS 's reply, Aug 8, 2018
Dear Roy,

We understand your disappointment and apologize for the inconvenience, our customer support team will get back to you shortly.

Team matchpointGPS
I have not received any call from your side till date since your last reply on 8th August and your device is also not functioning at all ( its going to be 2 months on 29th August). So I request you to do the necessary proceedings to refund me and please you uninstall your device and take back. HDFC bank had charged Rs. 19000/- for your so called gps and If I purchase gps from other company it would cost only 4000/- to 5000/-. This is for your information.
matchpointGPS 's reply, Aug 23, 2018
Dear Roy,

Our team has got in touch with you and the concern has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.
Request your confirmation on the resolution of the concern.

Team matchpointGPS
Thank you Matchpointgps. My problem has been solved today.
matchpointGPS 's reply, Aug 24, 2018
Dear Roy,

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to provide you with the best service always.

Team matchpointGPS
Sir, please email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to customercare@mahindra.com or call us at [protected].

Customer Care Team