[Resolved]  Max Life Insurance — life partner plus 104n029v01

Hi sir,

Max life agents are not telling complete truth while selling policies to the customers. I have taken life partener plus policy 10 years back and i paid around 5 lacs sofar. When i want to surrender in want they are saying they will pay only 30% what i have paid sofar which is amounting to 1.5 lac which means my 3.5 lacs and interest accumulated sofar is taken by max life. Agents will not disclose this fact while explaining about policy during initial discussion. But after paying amount we will get bond with all the terms & conditions. This is utter cheating of customers. They are officially looting hard earned money from people. Please help me.

Suresh
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-05-03 10:16:44
Hi Sir, My issue is not resolved yet. Please address this.

[Mar 15, 2018] Max Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response Mar 16, 2018
Dear Arja, The inconvenience caused is deeply regretted. Our customer representative will get in touch with you shortly to resolve your concerns.

Max Life Insurance.
Max Life Insurance Customer Care's response Mar 21, 2018
Dear Arja, Our customer representative has spoken to you and suggested you to visit any of the listed Max Life Insurance branch office (addressed given in the mail) along with original policy bond, cancelled cheque and ID proof to enable us to resolve your complaint regarding misselling of the policy.

Max Life insurance
Updated by arja May 03, 2018
Hi There,

This complaint is not resolved yet, Please do not mark this as resolved.

Comments

Hi MAX life Team,

I will be visiting your office in Hyderabad on Tuesday, Please advise your team in Hyderabad to resolve the issue.

Max Life Insurance Phone