[Resolved]  Medi Assist India — claim amount processed is less than total amount claimed

I recently raised a claim with medi assist for my hospitalization undergone for my maternity delivery for emergency lscs. The total amount claimed was for 92000 which was paid to hospital and planned for a re-imbursement claim later.

Here i first got my claim settled with paramount tpa via my husband side for 60000 which is the higher cap limit for maternity c-section. Remaining amount of 32000 plus medicine bills during hospitalization was around 2513. So i raised a partial claim with medi assist for[protected] for hospitalization and 2513 for medicine bills). But medi assist just processed my claim for just 32000 minus registration charges of 500 and some deduction of 50 for non-medical tubes, which totals for 31450. Here i will be losing my 2513 medicine bills which i am eligible to apply for during hospitalization.
Jan 21, 2019
Will wait for a day and raise the complaint again
Jan 21, 2019

Medi Assist India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Medi Assist India
    Medi Assist India Phone
    Medi Assist India Address
    “Sri Krishna Arcade”, 47/1, 9th Cross, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J P Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078