[Resolved]  Medi Assist India — Delaying to provide claim documents even after 45 days

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am S.Manikandan, Working as Associate in Cognizant. My employee id is 725214. I had claimed (Claim#[protected] for my father S.Subramanian due to affected by COVID-19. Total Bill amount is around 2lacs but only 94K had claimed. So I want to apply for partial reimbursement from another insurance company.
Its already been over more than 45 days from the day of getting the below mail. Still Document sending process not started yet from mediassist end. If you want I am ready to pay courier cost too. Please send the document to my mailing address within this week. Because STAR HEALTH insurance from my brother’s company urging him to get this document ASAP, whereas it is been already more than 45 days from discharged date from hospital.
Any Update on this below mail?
I am requesting you to send me hard copy of the below details immediately, to appy partial reimbursement
1. All the Claim document/Bill details which are provided by Billroth hospital with MediAssist seal and manager signature.
2. Final settlement document with MediAssist seal and manager signature.
I am in big financial crisis.
Please do the helpful to get the document ASAP.
Delaying to provide claim documents even after 45 days
Dec 28, 2020
claim document had been provided
Dec 18, 2020

Medi Assist India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Medi Assist India
    Medi Assist India Phone
    Medi Assist India Address
    “Sri Krishna Arcade”, 47/1, 9th Cross, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J P Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078