[Resolved] Medi Assist India — Maid [protected]

Indore, Indore District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 pinks.sgsits
I am employee of Canara Bank and i have submitted my claim in September 2016. Till Date i have not received my money. Even after numerous mail no one is replying every time when i call to customer care executive no one gives a satisfactory replying every time they are saying your claim will be settled in few days. This is really bad as my family members are questioning my integrity they all feel i have received the claim amount and not informing them.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2017

[Mar 15, 2017] Medi Assist India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Medi Assist India Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2017
We regret the unpleasant experience you have had. Please do note that Medi Assist is a TPA (Third Party Administrator) who works closely with your insurance company to administer your policy. We are committed to speedy settlement of claims as per the terms and conditions determined by your insurance policy. Our members receive claim status alerts on a continuous basis on their registered mobile number and email ID.

However, in light of the issues faced by you, we request you to :

• Please sign into our online portal, MediBuddy (me.medibuddy.in) or activate your account with your policy number, to obtain real-time status of your claim, or
• Edit your profile to update your email ID and mobile phone number to start receiving updates.
• Click the contact tile to reach out to your relationship officer.

You could also download the MediBuddy app by giving a missed call to[protected] to manage your health insurance policy on the go and track your claims real time!
In case of any dissatisfaction with the resolution provided, please mail us at [protected]@mediassistindia.com.

Team Medi Assist
Updated by pinks.sgsits, Mar 30, 2017
I dont want your advertisement of your app or call centre as everything is useless no one is replying I just want my claim to be settled.

Comments

“Sri Krishna Arcade”, 47/1, 9th Cross, 1st Main Road, Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J P Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Medi Assist India - Maid 5020986441