[Resolved] Medlife — copper water bottle.

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Kanika Gera on May 14, 2019
My order id: or7424ana-001a (Reference-id : 270030)

I placed an order for copper water bottle from medlife on 10.05.2019 and for confirmation, i called the customer care that it would be delivered within 24-48 hrs. Now, mr. Dhanraj patil stated on email that they are running out of stock for it and looking for different suppliers. Contrary, today i called on customer care and mr. Siraj and mr. Jibrael stated that the product is very much in stock but due to technical reason they are unable to dispatch, it is struck somewhere in the hub. I paid rs 669 for the same and pursuant to that just made round and round of calls and was only fobbed off with some excuse or the other but not my ordered product.

Please get me my product or either my money refunded at the earliest.

copper water bottle.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2019

[May 14, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kanika Gera, May 14, 2019
Please get my money refunded asap or either product.

If this is the attitude at MEDLIFE, then it may lose its sheen in the market and also consumer-base.

Vivek Tandon
Medlife Customer Care's response, May 30, 2019
Dear Kanika, We're sorry for the experience you had with our services. We have forwarded your complaint to our concern team and we will keep you update once we get a confirmation from our concern team on priority.

Comments

Delivery man numbur [protected] a delivery boy na mara sa cet kiya mara ko gumaya gumaka prodakt nahi diya... mara madecin cancel kar diya... medlife fura fake ha. cutiya bana diya ma ro ko...
Part of medicine returned on 21.4.19 vide your order id or3752ola-001a -- still i have not got money rs:374.87 to my account.

Please kindly arrange for refund.

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - copper water bottle.