Medlife — not receiving medicine yet and about delivery agent

Alia rahman on Oct 16, 2018
This is such a horrible company of suppliying medicine.
My order or8917vq-003a were out for delivery by anand sharma ([protected]). But he was not trying to contact me and he take away back all medicine since from that day he start to making me fool
Of giving me another delivery boy number... He is completely a fraud person
I really need a medicine of bp and sugar but im not getting any medicine from medlife
Really its a very fraud and lier company and the delivery boy is also a fraud man

[Oct 16, 2018] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Alia rahman, Oct 16, 2018
Delivery is too late
Medlife se medicine magwane se patient ki tabiyat or bhi zyada kharab hojaege coz use medicine hi nahi mil paa rahe hai time par
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir, I have ordered medicines I got damaged medicines.so many times I told to yours customer supporter authority.but they are simply bullying.me that we have sent return order to courier service.but courier man is telling I have not got return massage from midlife.pl.send return order to courier service.my mo.[protected]
I have ordered medicine equal to earlier monrh's order valued @ Rs 3800/-. Amount of captioned order informed amounting to Rs. 18301.74, which is no correct. Pl supply medicines equivalent to earlier months amount. ... Rekha chavan mobile.. [protected].
Email.. panjabrao.chavan784@gmail.com
Very poor delivery timing against
Order no. 2921CV-001A
Please refund our money or exchange the ordered item.

Leanna's reply, Oct 16, 2018
Order no. 2921CV-001A
Ladies PODoLITE slippers brown, we had ordered for 9 no. Size and we were delivered 5 size no... Please refund our money or exchange the ordered item.

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - not receiving medicine yet and about delivery agent