[Resolved] Medlife — order related issues

903, T4, ILD Greens, Sector 37C, Gurugram, Haryana, India
 Preeti.boora@yahoo.in on May 3, 2019
I ordered three medicines on 02-may around 8:00pm and i paid rs 256.78 via netbanking and were deducted from my bank account st 8:17 pm (Ref no. [protected]). Also, same is confirmed by razorpay - the online payment merchant that payment was successful (Pay_cqhbwd9wmmj4xz). However, my order is not processed yet and it is still reflecting on the website that i have not made the payment yet. I have called ten times but the executives transfer my call from one another. None of the staff is courteous or professional. They don’t have any knowledge and keep the customer on long hold. Now these guys are saying that my order can’t be processed due to technical issues. Nobody knows anything and and i’m getting fooled by a bunch of #. I want my order (Order no. Or5859dz-004a) to be cancelled and my amount be refunded as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 5, 2019

[May 04, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Medlife Customer Care's response, May 04, 2019
Dear Preeti, We're sorry for the experience you had with our services. We have forwarded your query to our concern team as earliest you will receive the call from our representative.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Jun 08, 2019
Dear customer, As per the conversation with our representative the concern has been resolved and will take care it does not repeat again.

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - order related issues