[Resolved] Medplus India — medplus - salesman misbehaving

47, K. K. Roy Chouwdhury Rd.,, West Bengal, Calcutta, India
 [email protected] on Jun 15, 2019
MedPlus - Pharmacy (Unit of Optival Health solutions Pvt. Ltd.)
Holding No. 81/1 K. K. Roy Chouwdhury Rd., Ward No. 126, Kolkata - 700008

Dated - 15/06/19
Time 13:35
The salesman was on computer (Male), Misbehaved in a way which is rude and not expected, the name of the salesman is not known, that way mention the date and time.
We want be a regular customer of MedPlus as the store is in our reach and has ambient environment. But the behaving of the keepers should be Checked.
Email id - [protected]@gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 16, 2019

[Jun 15, 2019] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MedPlus India Customer Care's response, Jun 15, 2019
Dear Customer,

With reference to complaint, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We kindly request you to share us with your contact details so, that we can resolve the same on priority.

Please note that we have taken up your complaint and accorded it top priority expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest.

For further assistance, please callus on[protected] or reply us via email to [protected]@medplusindia.com

Comments

Hi I am Karthik. One of the customer of medplus india.i have purchased on 23.05.2019 some tablets for RS 143. IAM using with pay on my debit card.. you have debited on two times in my bank account. Your side medplus incharge not response to the problem..pls action the incharge of Iyyappanthagal medplus incharge.My Contact number [protected].

I brought RA thermo toothpaste whose price is 86.90 and paid by debit card your vendor debited 87 rupees. earlier he told me 86 rupees while I ask for bill he angerly taken 87 rupees .I told if I am paying by debit card you take marked price 86.90 rupees.he made 10paise round off.the way he talked is not acceptable.

GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037
    Medplus India - medplus - salesman misbehaving