[Resolved]  Medplus India — peritop lotion and its adverse effect.

I am constrained to bring this complaint against the product "peritop lotion" sold at your " medplus branch, near brethern mission, korukonda road, rajahmundry - 533105 ap, on[protected]. When i asked for medicare for treating lice to my grand daughter the lady attendant recommended strongly and gave this medicine. When we applied this medicine to eradicate lice from the hair of my kin, the effect of that medicine is so bad, that it caused heavy loss of hair from her scalp. I took the medicine bottle and the carton on which the batch number, date of expiry and other details to the shop the reception by the lady attendant was very annoying and careless. At a time when we are worrying about the heavy loss of hair to our kid, the manner of the lady attendant is damaging and not expected of an employee of medplus. My intention was to convey your company that this medicine is giving adverse effects and customers may be warned suitably. Without understanding this the attendent resorted to shouting and reckless reply.
M. Krishna rao mobile: [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved May 28, 2019

[Apr 27, 2019] MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
MedPlus India Customer Care's response Apr 27, 2019 Dear Customer,

With reference to complaint, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

As disucssed, Please note that we have taken up your complaint and accorded it top priority expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest.

For further assistance, please callus on[protected] or reply us via email to [protected]@medplusindia.com.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

MedPlus India
    MedPlus India Phone
    MedPlus India Address
    GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500037